ANDRO DUNOS 2

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
Yandman? Did you misspell the word 'sand' ? I don't get it. Also why are you from 'LONDON,ENGLAND' and not 'London, England' ? Are you from a really loud version of London?

yagamikun

Art of Typing Wiz
20 Year Member
Well, it exists. I wonder if it will get a companion AES cart to go with the Visco re-releases as of late - looks about what could be done on the Neo??

YANDMAN

NEST Puppet
Yandman? Did you misspell the word 'sand' ? I don't get it. Also why are you from 'LONDON,ENGLAND' and not 'London, England' ? Are you from a really loud version of London?

CONGRATULATIONS, YOU JUST WON 'BELLEND OF THE DAY', AND YES I AM FROM A LOUD VERSION OF LONDON, IT'S CALLED LONDON.

YANDMAN

NEST Puppet
I sincerely doubt it, as it would be a complete ground up rebuild. This is probably built in Unity. The sprite style and overall design tells me this is by Astroport. Some of the background assets look almost identical to those found in their other games.

Burning Fight!!

NIS America fan & Rent Free tenant
10 Year Member
Finally the sequel everyone was waiting for. And by everyone I mean the guy who once again managed to make money with this random IP from the 90's he bought for $5 from the real Visco Games.

NeoCverA

RevQuixo. Who He?,
20 Year Member
lol - he got copyrighted or whatever the fuck its called

DevilRedeemed

teh
20 Year Member
They should make a game called Andro's Donut. You play a hemaroid afflicted anus

Viewpoint

Art of Typing Wiz, , ,
20 Year Member
CONGRATULATIONS, YOU JUST WON 'BELLEND OF THE DAY', AND YES I AM FROM A LOUD VERSION OF LONDON, IT'S CALLED LONDON.

People still use the word "Bellend"? I only thought Tasuke said that shit.

kingcuckmelon1

War Room Troll
Well I have to say I am pleasantly surprised. I was expecting some crappy cel-shaded or pseudo 3d pos but keeping the look similar to the original, kudos! BTW, the music in that video sounds like Turrican...

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
People still use the word "Bellend"? I only thought Tasuke said that shit.

Although not proven I would claim that given time Mozzercool would have used the word and so far YANDMAN is looking like a Mozzercool.

Digmac

Leona's Therapist
Although not proven I would claim that given time Mozzercool would have used the word and so far YANDMAN is looking like a Mozzercool.

But does he have teh rarez gold system box? I dunno.

I think Andro 2 looks pretty good. It seems more faithful to the original than I would have thought. The logo is the same so I dunno how someone could complain about that. *IF* it had an actual Neo cart release, I'd welcome it. It's looking better than chipsonsteroids effort. :lolz:

KRONOS

Hardened Shock Trooper

It looks better than the original so far. I like the use of modern CGI effects to slightly enhance certain game events (water splashing, swimming fin of fish boss). AD2 is like a nice blend of Andro Dunos, Atomic Robo Kid, and Darius Gaiden. If this arrives on the Neo-Geo CD and is priced under $50.00 I might get it.

Burning Fight!!

NIS America fan & Rent Free tenant
10 Year Member
I'm not going to go gaga over it but indeed it exceeded my low expectations. Seems like an ok shooter worth buying.

glazball

Pleasure Goal
10 Year Member
I feel the same, not really a sequel shmup fans have been clamoring for for years, but still a nice surprise and I'll be happy to support it. We should be happy when obscure games like AD get some lovin' especially when every release nowadays seems to be another collection or anthology of previously released stuff. I'll pick it up for Switch if it gets a physical release. Don't hold your breath for that Neo cart though.