Very good luck to found US Metal Slug in Thailand

neo_mao

Been There., Done That., It Was Shit.,
15 Year Member
So do you plan on keeping it in your collection or reselling it? I think if i had that i’d definitely hold onto it, put that shit in a safe. Who knows how high the value will get over the years.. i can only imagine how much a slug1 will be worth in 2040.. 150,000 USD?

I believe this is his second copy of a US Slug 1. He mentioned that above and has pictures of one in his collection gallery thread. Yowza.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
It’s a third world country precisely due to expensive shit going through it

I don't think we can accurately call Thailand third world. It is an industrialized country.

Massive Urethra Chode

Disciple Of Orochi
I believe this is his second copy of a US Slug 1. He mentioned that above and has pictures of one in his collection gallery thread. Yowza.

Aint nothing wrong with keeping two US slugs. Better than life insurance! Perhaps they could serve as a retirement fund when he gets super old.

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
It would be a pity for the air conditioning unit in his museum to fail.

mahesak

Morden's Lackey
As I know the fact, Japan sent US AES neogeo to here these titles instead jp version.

Metal Slug
Metal Slug X
Double dragon
Voltage Gowgaizer
Realbout
Fatal Fury 3
Samurai showdown 3
Windjammers
KOF 94, 95, 96

In 1996, the shop took 10 Metal Slug US AES come here and sold. Almost were in Rental game shop for playing. I got 2 carts before in hand in poor condition cart but complete insert, manual. And 2 carts only in very poor condition.
This cart is very perfect as I seen. My US Metal Slug collection comes from Brandi not here so it's beautiful.

Thank for share comment and view. This cart may sell to my collector friend and if it sold, I will share price to update here.

Now I don't think to collect double carts as I did in past, I enjoy to play more so I join in arcade year ago.

massimiliano

ネオジオ,
20 Year Member
Now I don't think to collect double carts as I did in past, I enjoy to play more so I join in arcade year ago.

good choice, btw nice SC-19 you got there, just play the hell out of those MVSs!

glazball

Pleasure Goal
10 Year Member
I know we are all a bit jealous! Congrats on the find mahasek!