Beharbros releasing a consolized MVS: CMVS Ultra

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
Poor my ass. It's just that I'm not dumb enough to fumble around with hundreds of carts when I want to play a game, just like I don't fumble through hundreds of CDs when I want to listen to a song.

It's called living in the 21st century. Try it some time.

Be content with your decision on this and also shut the fuck up about it.

bulbousbeard

Iconic Romhacker Analinguist
Be content with your decision on this and also shut the fuck up about it.

You sound mad bro. Maybe if you jack it to a picture of a BVM you'll feel better.

f5c.jpg

Dr. Meat

NEST Puppet
10 Year Member
You sound mad bro. Maybe if you jack it to a picture of a BVM you'll feel better.

Imagine sitting there fapping and crying to your prosthetic beige budget Dell PC while flipping through your ROMz...."Metal Slug....Turf Masters....Blazing Star....I'm a BIG TYMER TOO! I'M SO MUCH SMARTER THAN THEM"

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member

f5c.jpg

:lolz: get a grip

Imagine sitting there fapping and crying to your prosthetic beige budget Dell PC while flipping through your ROMz...."Metal Slug....Turf Masters....Blazing Star....I'm a BIG TYMER TOO! I'M SO MUCH SMARTER THAN THEM"

REAL HARDWARE IS FOR LOSERS! IT SUCKS!!

ForeverSublime

6400|!!|Kyo Clone
20 Year Member
@Dr. Meat: Have you fiddled with a hinged lid that flips open? No spring mechanisms or insertion marks. But, there may be a lot of wiring in the back that would prevent the lid from laying flush when flipped. Anyway, if you've tried it out, did you find any interesting pros/cons?

Dr. Meat

NEST Puppet
10 Year Member
@Dr. Meat: Have you fiddled with a hinged lid that flips open? No spring mechanisms or insertion marks. But, there may be a lot of wiring in the back that would prevent the lid from laying flush when flipped. Anyway, if you've tried it out, did you find any interesting pros/cons?

I haven't tried that but it could definitely work. The only cons I could think of would be that the acrylic resting on acrylic may put wear on itself, but if there's an elegant way to put some rubber stoppers on there it would solve that.

There's not a lot of wiring in the back. The plugs are set in such a way where they're countersunk into the wall of the enclosure, so they shouldn't interfere. It's a good compromise, though. I think if proper cartridge flaps don't work that would be the next best thing.

bulbousbeard

Iconic Romhacker Analinguist

Turf Masters blows, and the fact that so many schlubs here pretend to like it even though they never actually play it is embarrassing.

I'd never waste time playing some sack of shit golf game.

Late

Reichsf?rer-Finnland,
20 Year Member
+ the awesome pc/consoles suck guy, Stuart something?

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
i read "bangbros releasing a consolized mvs" and got excited for a moment.

xb74

Gai's Trainer
10 Year Member
I thought the world had run out of MV1C's.

Digmac

Leona's Therapist
Nah, there's one or two more. I'm also working on a frontloader enclosure, too, for when they do finally run out.

I'm really curious how your front loading enclosure is going to turn out. Keep up the good work man.

Dr. Meat

NEST Puppet
10 Year Member
I'm really curious how your front loading enclosure is going to turn out. Keep up the good work man.

It's going to be a clamshell design.

9tNkGwy.jpg

gOnGzTv.jpg

This is early in the design process, so it doesn't have any livery, acrylic, or any dressing up done. Also it's a PGM.

The MV1B (and MV1A) is actually surprisingly very different dimensionally from the PGM despite looking similar from the outside. But, conceptually this is what I'll be going after in the end.