Beharbros releasing a consolized MVS: CMVS Ultra

redfield0009

Sieger's Squire
It's going to be a clamshell design.

9tNkGwy.jpg

gOnGzTv.jpg

This is early in the design process, so it doesn't have any livery, acrylic, or any dressing up done. Also it's a PGM.

The MV1B (and MV1A) is actually surprisingly very different dimensionally from the PGM despite looking similar from the outside. But, conceptually this is what I'll be going after in the end.

Hey that looks familiar ��

Dr. Meat

NEST Puppet
10 Year Member
I can't wait to install MAME in them!!

Amateur move. These bad boys are gonna have a Raspberry Pi in them for their """superior""" emulation accuracy at bargain prices. We can't look like some kind of fat cat collectards with real hardware. Only the cheapest for a gentleman!

If your CMVS doesn't have the guts of a DELL OPTIPLEX *and* has the Big Blue frontend installed, IT'S TRASH!

Preferably if the graphics are hastily sourced from google image searches and look completely mismatched. And be sure to only play the best games - Riding Hero, Legend of Success Joe, Ghost Pilots...peak taste means you don't like good things. You must only indulge in garbage.

redfield0009

Sieger's Squire
Amateur move. These bad boys are gonna have a Raspberry Pi in them for their """superior""" emulation accuracy at bargain prices. We can't look like some kind of fat cat collectards with real hardware. Only the cheapest for a gentleman!

Preferably if the graphics are hastily sourced from google image searches and look completely mismatched. And be sure to only play the best games - Riding Hero, Legend of Success Joe, Ghost Pilots...peak taste means you don't like good things. You must only indulge in garbage.

That reminds me, throw in a Voodoo 3 graphics card for me pls. I need to be able to run Thief the Dark Project on the Atomiswave

If your CMVS doesn't have the guts of a DELL OPTIPLEX *and* has the Big Blue frontend installed, IT'S TRASH!

eMachines run laps around Dell!

bulbousbeard

Iconic Romhacker Analinguist
Keep pretending that you actually play Neo Turfmasters, cock suckers. Everyone knows you don't.