Dion Dakis unloading NGF AES games on eBay

Massive Urethra Chode

Disciple Of Orochi
Wait, Charlie Sheen is a neo geo collector? I can totally picture him freebasing while playing Metal Slug

Well i know amongst celebs and millionaires etc there is a culture of having the best and most expensive of everything. Want a car? You get a ferrari. Want a watch? Rolex. Bottled water? Some diamond encrusted shit. Gold leaf on all foods. Etc. want a video game? Well back then it had to be a NEO•GEO. Michael Jackson collected high-end arcade machines. I hear chuck norris had a NEO•GEO too. Naturally charlie sheen had one...i wonder if Trump still has his. Is there an AES in the white house?

HeavyMachineGoob

My poontang misses Lenn Yang's wang
10 Year Member
If I end up winning that Riding Hero NGF cart, I'm going to print the Dion GP insert for it and shred the NGF insert it comes with.

Viewpoint

Art of Typing Wiz, , ,
20 Year Member
what was their endgame with shredding inserts, replacing labels and making shitty conversions? Couldn't they be content enough with being one of the only sellers of "big tymer" cartridges and totally real and not just vhs footage of teh raer unreleased protos? It's not like there was a shortage of people wanting to throw money at them.

Here. Wrote this years ago from a member who's English wasn't so awesome.

http://mpatard1.free.fr/neogeofreaks/The_NGF_Bible.html

Some sad sad shit he pulled when the Internet was new and people really didn't know any better.

#12 was finally proven years later on these forums when chris tried to play stupid about the cart only to have Bill post the image of it showing the shitty thing Chris had done.

I still cringe @ #13 just for the fucking ego dion had to write his fucking name on the pcb boards.

Last edited:

Digmac

Leona's Therapist
This might answer some questions if any of you old tymers know who Joe Bell is. The picture with the games was obviously posted on the NGF Facebook.
038_jb.jpg
92A51E46-F8E9-4BC5-9426-BA106DF55B86.jpeg

Last edited:

TMOSteel

20 Year Member
It's funny: everybody's been asking "can 2020 get any worse?"

Then I saw this thread. Question answered.

Well, at least we know where Trump and Jackie Chan got herpes from.

Been watching Cobra Kai on Netflix, really enjoying that show. I bet Dion was in Cobra Kai as a kid. At least Johnny Lawrence seems to be trying to grow up and redeem himself.

Dion? Not so much.

TonK

Least Valuable Player

Been watching Cobra Kai on Netflix, really enjoying that show. I bet Dion was in Cobra Kai as a kid. At least Johnny Lawrence seems to be trying to grow up and redeem himself.

Dion? Not so much.

Dion is a pussy.

Season 3 comes out 2021.

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
This thread makes my heart warm...

I remember when Dion and Chrisr was "invited" back on to contribute to a certain issue...

I am not sayin' that their experience and so forth was in question... It was the polar values these guys have compared to most of our memberbase...

Just sayin'...

xROTx

TonK

Least Valuable Player
This thread makes my heart warm...

I remember when Dion and Chrisr was "invited" back on to contribute to a certain issue...

I am not sayin' that their experience and so forth was in question... It was the polar values these guys have compared to most of our memberbase...

Just sayin'...

xROTx

I #actually called Chris Ray during that time. He was very helpful and caring, also knew I was screwed. But he was honest with me.

I just wish Chris had abandoned Dion, dude is very smart.

Shito

King of Typists,
20 Year Member
I would also emphasize the fact that Chris Ray is one of the most amazing NEO·GEO related guy I "met" on the net, dealt with, chatted with. He truly showed me great knowledge, total honesty and generosity. This is just a sincere token of genuine and unbiased appreciation for a great guy from someone who could not even be called "a friend of him", namely myself.

HeavyMachineGoob

My poontang misses Lenn Yang's wang
10 Year Member
I would also emphasize the fact that Chris Ray is one of the most amazing NEO·GEO related guy I "met" on the net, dealt with, chatted with. He truly showed me great knowledge, total honesty and generosity. This is just a sincere token of genuine and unbiased appreciation for a great guy from someone who could not even be called "a friend of him", namely myself.

Is this compared to Dion, or no?

Shito

King of Typists,
20 Year Member
Personally I never had any experience with Dion, so I'm just not entitled to talk about him, if not for what everyone can know and say about his very public persona.

Viewpoint

Art of Typing Wiz, , ,
20 Year Member
Gotta admit, He's aged a lot better then most people.

Viewpoint

Art of Typing Wiz, , ,
20 Year Member

Missed this. It's a shame that he's pulled the wool over your eyes like he's done with so many people. You can say he's a great guy but please don't forget he's been a willing accomplice to what Dion was doing. Also and yeah he ripped off Billkwando as well with a fake insert.

gameofyou

Mr. Big's Thug
15 Year Member

Dion? Not so much.
I just finished both seasons of Cobra Kai a couple weeks ago. Maybe it’s because I wasn’t expecting much going in, but that turned out to be a fantastic series! Family-friendly, even.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member

This is like saying "Mussolini was very kind and honest with my family."

A man has only so many dicks to fuck others with. The rest will selfishly think "he didn't fuck me. what is everyone else talking about?!"

Shito

King of Typists,
20 Year Member
This is like saying "Mussolini was very kind and honest with my family."

No, it's not the same really. For we are on the Internet, thus I seriously think it's mentally hygienic to always speak out of real and personal experience.