Dion Dakis unloading NGF AES games on eBay

fantat

NEST Puppet
20 Year Member
Don’t forget to bid on his Oakley Blades. Get a piece of history now!

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
wtf is he selling a SNES for? That dude was always saying he doesn't give a shit about video games, except the Neo Geo.

aku

Loyal Neo-Disciple
wow, so many rare and official items...but i ll wait until the 100% authentic us metal slugs show up...

He must be in a desperate situation or something man. Maybe selling drugs part-time didn't go too well, so you have to do what you have to man.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
it's not that many carts. A good number of them are probably from that NOS load he scooped 16 years ago. Also, I believe he probably freaked them all. I checked out the ShinOhKen auction, because $400 is a good price, but that neo geo freak plaque for Shin Oh Ken reminded me that he's Dion, and he would stamp a cart manual and insert just to validate his existence.

sayadin1315

NEST Puppet
10 Year Member
A fatal fury 3 over $1000 already with a bunch of new accounts. Looks fishy to me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GutsDozer

Robot Master., Master Tasuke, Eat Your, Heart Out
10 Year Member
Secret Santa Veteran
This is hilarious.

redfield0009

Sieger's Squire
I ran up SVC really high. Gonna pull all bids 24 hours before it ends and drop it like a rock

EDIT: Definitely shady shit going on. He canceled all my bids. I ran the bitch back up. I'm willing to bet he's using another account.

Last edited:

Digmac

Leona's Therapist
1577CB58-2A85-4415-B3E5-B38A23D4BF82.jpeg

From the NGF Facebook. Might explain a thing or two.

There is definitely some shill action going on with his auctions. So many new account bids.

Taiso

Remembers The North,
20 Year Member
I see Dion is trying to stimulate a Chiseled V recovery to his economic standing.

Digmac

Leona's Therapist
Another thing to note, Dion said on the NGF Facebook that he got multiple messages about sales but they’re all going on eBay, no sales outside of eBay. This would allow him the chance to shill the auctions. There’s no reason to turn down sales outside of eBay to avoid the fees, unless, you’re shilling.

sayadin1315

NEST Puppet
10 Year Member
I ran up SVC really high. Gonna pull all bids 24 hours before it ends and drop it like a rock

EDIT: Definitely shady shit going on. He canceled all my bids. I ran the bitch back up. I'm willing to bet he's using another account.

Just saw what you did. Good fucking deal bro.

redfield0009

Sieger's Squire
Another thing to note, Dion said on the NGF Facebook that he got multiple messages about sales but they’re all going on eBay, no sales outside of eBay. This would allow him the chance to shill the auctions. There’s no reason to turn down sales outside of eBay to avoid the fees, unless, you’re shilling.

Definitely shilling. The last copy of SVC I bought around March was 650. I ran his copy up to 1075. He has another account setting Max bids.

Curious to see what his slugs and garou end at since I'm obviously invested in those games.

sayadin1315

NEST Puppet
10 Year Member

Every single listing is rigged. Fucking disgrace.

joecommando

Amusaka's Lacky
10 Year Member
I saw these yesterday and I put them on my watchlist just to see the shit show XD fuck this guy, for real.

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
I see a wild Metal Slug 1 there, will probably ask $40k for it.

Dr. Meat

NEST Puppet
10 Year Member
Someone else must be fucking around too. SVC is at 1400 now, FF3 is at 1k.

Yeah, these auctions are all going apeshit with 6 days left. Isn't there some way to get his account banned for shill bidding? It's definitely against the ToU for ebay to pull that shit.