Joe Higashi's Unicorn

bLiGhTy

War Room Troll
Been trying to find out info on this strange event that occurs and what it is that causes it.
I suspect it is super rare as I've only ever seen it once a long time ago, so long ago I can't remember if it was Fatal Fury 2 or Fatal Fury Special that it happened on.

If you havn't seen it, A unicorn appears stood in the lake in the background.

had no way of taking a photo at the time but me and my best mate both saw it and we were both gob smacked.

BlackaneseNiNjA

The Fatal Fury Disciple
15 Year Member
Whats up bLiGhTy, Fatal Fury Special has a ton of hilarious stage gags that kick off once the match enters “Final Round” status. The horse appears in Joe’s background under such condition (the women in the background also turn to worship it) :lolz::
hqdefault.jpg

There are also a lot of funny easter eggs that happen if certain conditions are met, such as winning a match with certain numbers in your score while fighting a certain character, etc. Here is a great video showing the unique hidden stage gags and appearances. Enjoy!:

Last edited:

bLiGhTy

War Room Troll
thats brilliant! Thank You, I've been looking for this ever since the 90's

Thank you so much

Digmac

Leona's Therapist
Your knowledge of the fine details of these games amazes me BlackaneseNiNjA. :buttrock:

yagamikun

Art of Typing Wiz
20 Year Member
Haha, that was fun. I knew about a few of these, but a few I've never seen before - like Kim flying in the background of Terry's stage. I love it when I think I know all there is to know about a game and I still get surprises almost 30 years later. :) Thanks for sharing BlackaneseNinja!

Naika

Street Hoop Star
That was awesome. Thanks for pointing that out Ninja!!!

Ralfakick

J. Max's Chauffeur,
20 Year Member
I watched the video as well, I never saw/noticed most of them before, they were all great! Thanks for sharing Ninja!