Japanese AES seizure/epilepsy paper

Digmac

Leona's Therapist
ry0pIQUl.jpg

So I got in a Monolith soft case variant of Minnasan no Okagesamadesu today, and it came with this pinkish paper with a seizure/epilepsy warning like what you would see more commonly with US/Euro AES releases. Does anyone else here have one? What game or games did it come with? It would make sense to me if these came with the rental carts, which ended with the Monolith soft case Minnasan no Okagesamadesu, but this is an assumption on my part. This is personally the first game I've seen in person with this paper. I'm trying to jog my memory if I've seen auctions on Yahoo with this paper. I feel like I have, but it's been a long while and I don't remember the game it was with.

Looking forward to seeing if anyone has input on this.

Shito

King of Typists,
20 Year Member
SNK randomly added that piece of paper to they stock in 1991-1992. You may find it in many different game titles, that is. I have a brief list of titles I confirmed came with th solo clled "pink (epilepsy) warning sheet".

Oh, btw, just fyi,the Minasan no Okagesama Desu "Monolith softcase" was actually produced for the original "rental" maket, but never distributed. The game actually debuted on the store shelves in its carton box version,right on 1991/7/1, the "Monolith softcase" version was subsequently distributed once the "carton box" stock ran out, and then again the "SNK softcase" silently kicked in the market. :-)