How to delete profile and leave forum

Hi, does anyone know how to delete profile and leave forum please?

Anyway any advice would be helpful.
Thanks

Burning Fight!!

NIS America fan & Rent Free tenant
10 Year Member
You can alternatively PM moderation user "Rot" with a request.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
just buy a complete system. No one is going to just sell the polystyrene. Buy the complete system, mix and match the best parts, and sell your leftover pieces. It will work out in the end.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
email to bobakusc at yahoo.com and in the subject line: cfb.

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
The answer is so painstakingly obvious and yet entirely missed each and every time.

XxHennersXx

Why So Many X's?,
15 Year Member
just buy a complete system. No one is going to just sell the polystyrene. Buy the complete system, mix and match the best parts, and sell your leftover pieces. It will work out in the end.

The broke chump got the boxed Neo-Geo for 50 pounds. He doesn't have the scratch to buy a CIB Gold System and sell off the rest of it.

Burning Fight!!

10 Year Member
He should have just quietly flipped the system somewhere else so he could then spam neo-geo.com, until he could access the legendary Marketplace, where foamless systems need not apply, and complete AES systems sell for three fiddy. That's how it works right?

XxHennersXx

Why So Many X's?,
15 Year Member
Do you know that for a fact or just spouting shit?

I know roughly how much you bought it for because you posted it.

And if you had the money to buy a better box, you would have on eBay, because that’s just common deduction skills.

So either you’re broke and can’t drop the $600-$1000 for a CIB one before you just sell the cardboard you have to recoup some of the cost back.

Or you some how have money to do that, and no brain cells to figure out that’s what your best option was.

You tell me which one it is.

Tripredacus

Three 6 Mafia
10 Year Member
I think that since this site is hosted in the US, it is not bound by GDPR.

Oh also, I think since Brexit passed, GDPR doesn't apply to Brits. xD

Burning Fight!!

10 Year Member
I think that since this site is hosted in the US, it is not bound by GDPR.

Oh also, I think since Brexit passed, GDPR doesn't apply to Brits. xD

Isn't GDPR regarding publicly identifiable information though? There's nothing linking Mozzercool's real life identity to his retardation in neohyphengeodotcom. If mozzarella so desires, his lawyer could always PM the website's appointed GDPR Data Protection Officer, Mr. Rot, for more clarification.

Syn

There can be only one.
10 Year Member
Accounts don't get deleted so log out and don't come back. It's pretty simple.

MetalSlugVet

Another Striker
10 Year Member
Accounts don't get deleted so log out and don't come back. It's pretty simple.

This is obvious to any logical person, just don’t come back if this site doesn’t interest you any longer..?

This is not a monthly subscription site so no need to cancel or fight with others. Good luck to you sir!

donluca

Ninja Combat Warrior
The reason most people want to delete their accounts is to delete all the content/posts they've made because they don't want to be tracked down and see what they did in the past.

And it's one of the things I love about forums. Scripta manent

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Isn't GDPR regarding publicly identifiable information though? There's nothing linking Mozzercool's real life identity to his retardation in neohyphengeodotcom. If mozzarella so desires, his lawyer could always PM the website's appointed GDPR Data Protection Officer, Mr. Rot, for more clarification.

pretty much. We don't have any personal data of his. And even if we did, enforcement would be moot. No barrister would take the case, and no regulator would bother to listen to a hobo trying to sell a box.

Hmm this is interesting, so yes GDPR is British but you have a US equivalent. Interestingly I have privately emailed one of the forums administrators to request my information be removed from this website and the fact I did this has come into the public domain in the above thread. That's a big failing on the admins part I believe and a probable breach of my right to privacy. Several weeks back I messaged )(&%% privately to also remove me details to which I got no response. Now yes, some of you are going to post more 7yr old IQ level abuse blah blah (see below lol) and say that I am pissed cause I've received a tiny bit of hate from a few members, but, more importantly it is worrying that your own administrators aren't very helpful. So I will be requesting the Neo Geo forums Privacy policy to see if they are in breach of it. More to come i'm sure...

Digmac

Leona's Therapist
Hmm this is interesting, so yes GDPR is British but you have a US equivalent. Interestingly I have privately emailed one of the forums administrators to request my information be removed from this website and the fact I did this has come into the public domain in the above thread. That's a big failing on the admins part I believe and a probable breach of my right to privacy. Several weeks back I messaged )(&%% privately to also remove me details to which I got no response. Now yes, some of you are going to post more 7yr old IQ level abuse blah blah (see below lol) and say that I am pissed cause I've received a tiny bit of hate from a few members, but, more importantly it is worrying that your own administrators aren't very helpful. So I will be requesting the Neo Geo forums Privacy policy to see if they are in breach of it. More to come i'm sure...
You’re a tryhard for going this far and not just logging out and forgetting this place.

You CHOSE to sign up. You CHOSE to post to a public forum. You are NOT above the staff to tell them how to do their job. It’s their prerogative to do as they please. They run the site. You don’t run them.

Your record of idiocy should be forever posted here as a lesson to others of what not to do.

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member

lol just log out and stop trying to force drama, you fucking mongoloid.

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member

What a sad person you are. :lolz:

XxHennersXx

Why So Many X's?,
15 Year Member

They didn’t violate shit.

There is no US equivalent.

We don’t have your real information.

Just log off and don’t come back.

This isn’t a business, it’s a video game forum you chose to register on.