AES gold system box for sale

Apologies if this is in the wrong place but I can’t find an area for sales?

Anyway I’m selling an aes gold system box only us/English

Message me if interested

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member

Message me if interested

Ho Ho better remove the sale offer and change it to a stupid question like 'What's your favourite KOF?'

Last edited:
I was thinking of going to the farmers market for toffees, join me? Booze in moderation sweet cheeks��

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
You will never have access to the marketplace here, I have made sure of it, y'know just a tickbox. You were going to have it unlocked at 20 posts though. :lolz:

Y know all you had to do from when I first joined was be nice and polite but you’ve been a complete jerk since my first post. You’re just a nobody smart Alec who abuses his position and should be ashamed of himself! Moz signing off God bless you Lachlan and show you the error of your ways.

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
I tried to help nudge you in the right direction and this is the thanks I get? The fucking cheek!

Syn

There can be only one.
10 Year Member
Y know all you had to do from when I first joined was be nice and polite but you’ve been a complete jerk since my first post. You’re just a nobody smart Alec who abuses his position and should be ashamed of himself! Moz signing off God bless you Lachlan and show you the error of your ways.

What is nice and pollite?

New members are expected to read the rules. You've blatantly pointed out you haven't by making this thread.

XxHennersXx

Why So Many X's?,
15 Year Member

Dude, lachan gave you real advice and you ignored it. You were the first to pop off with being a smart Alec.

redfield0009

Sieger's Squire

Message me if interested

Fucking called it. Too hard to find styrofoam and US games that you can afford? Hahah. What a faggit.

FredyFired

Fired up the fuck
Noob of the Year
:lolz::lolz::lolz:

This is great ngl, the final (?) chapter in "The Story of Mozzercool1 the Fallen Collectard".

Karou

Gandalf Of Gibberish,
10 Year Member
Yes. The forbidden glorious market...another box!!! No Denied...we can't have the glorious deals approaching 3/4s of a short page.

Eventually access to it will have to be opened up with restrictions on posting. Just so its funny to know ppl are going to the empty page full of excitement then seeing a pile of cardboard only.

oliverclaude

General Morden's Aide
Y know all you had to do from when I first joined was be nice and polite...

Let me try then, Moz. See, I like Somerset, but with its two and a half hour drive to London, Yeovil is just not an attractive enough location to be ever featured in Escape to the Country. I'm sorry kiddo. I really am. You have a nice box there and I hate giving people with nice boxes bad news.

neo_mao

Been There., Done That., It Was Shit.,
15 Year Member
Pretty sure Rot has a box for sale - OP should PM him ASAP before it gets sold.