AES gold system box for sale

HeavyMachineGoob

My poontang misses Lenn Yang's wang
10 Year Member
Guys... please have mercy on this man...

You forgot this

tenor.gif

"Ho Ho better remove the sale offer and change it to a stupid question like 'What's your favourite KOF?' "

A nudge in the right direction? Or being a prick? hmmm, you decide readers lol

lithy

Most Prominent Member of Chat
20 Year Member
"Ho Ho better remove the sale offer and change it to a stupid question like 'What's your favourite KOF?' "

A nudge.

Decision rendered.

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member

Whatever happened to you signing off? Not even a man of your word! Pathetic.

Oh now come on darling, don't let me get under your skin!!!

We've both said some things but there's love there somewhere....

Anyway in all honesty I have been trying to leave but I cant find how to? I've looked through settings etc. Maybe you could do one decent thing Lachy and delete my profile?

It could be your parting gift to me xxx

XxHennersXx

Why So Many X's?,
15 Year Member

Not even going to try to troll you, because at this point it’s pathetic.

That was a nudge in the right direction.

You clearly have not read the rules. That’s why you get treated this way. You’ve made multiple threads violating the rules, and were told to go read them. You can’t just say “oh sorry for breaking a rule” multiple times. Should have learned the first time.

You can’t sell outside the selling section. And you haven’t posted enough to get access to the selling section.

You were literally given an escape rope (change this to a different topic that's not selling) and instead of taking it, you doubled down on being an idiot.

Last edited:

Dr. Meat

NEST Puppet
10 Year Member
Oh now come on darling, don't let me get under your skin!!!

We've both said some things but there's love there somewhere....

Anyway in all honesty I have been trying to leave but I cant find how to? I've looked through settings etc. Maybe you could do one decent thing Lachy and delete my profile?

It could be your parting gift to me xxx

Why do they always resort to being smug and indignant when they have absolutely nothing to be smug about?

lol i didnt even want to be in ur dum forumlol i cant believe you even believed me ur so stepidlol im outtahere but im still gonna lurk tha thread

Hawwa

B. Jenet's Firstmate
I'll buy that box if you also throw the console, cables, controllers, and AES game you have. I'm willing to pay 49$.

XxHennersXx

Why So Many X's?,
15 Year Member
I'll buy that box if you also throw the console, cables, controllers, and AES game you have. I'm willing to pay 49$.

That should be the only way he can sell it outside the market place.

Selling it for exactly how much he paid lol

Hawwa

B. Jenet's Firstmate
Minus one dollar, for the use he has given the system, which I presume hasn't go further than powering it up.

XxHennersXx

Why So Many X's?,
15 Year Member
Minus one dollar, for the use he has given the system, which I presume hasn't go further than powering it up.

lol come on, we know he booted it up 4 times to take a picture of the attract mode on each of the four games he has so he can pretend to be a big tymer on Facebook groups