What are your big tymer homecarts that you regret selling?

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
The most expensive homecart I ever sold was SSIV back in 2005.

c0nn0r

If I could have, My time back, I'd keep it in ma'
10 Year Member
I'm an MVS man, and have yet to sell any of my collection, but I did start to sell some of my pricey Saturn stuff. eg. I sold Elevator Action Returns for $500 - which was more that a Taito F3 setup with that same game...

The only Big Tymer item I would consider selling is my candy cabinet, but the price would have to be..... Astro-nomical...

A local bloke offered to buy it from me and wanted to know the price. I said 2 bitcoin and a night with his wife, and he laughed in my face. Hey man... I'm not tryna sell it!

Missile

Another Striker
Never sold anything I might buy again in the future. My regrets are all about not buying carts like Blazing Star when it cost around £480 because I thought it was "too much".

I did sell my first run Fast Striker MVS for £1100+ which is literally the most expensive cart I ever sold and then ordered the AES version (2nd run version) on pre-order the same week for a lot less. Hoping it arrives someday!

Massive Urethra Chode

Disciple Of Orochi
I'm an MVS man, and have yet to sell any of my collection, but I did start to sell some of my pricey Saturn stuff. eg. I sold Elevator Action Returns for $500 - which was more that a Taito F3 setup with that same game...

The only Big Tymer item I would consider selling is my candy cabinet, but the price would have to be..... Astro-nomical...

A local bloke offered to buy it from me and wanted to know the price. I said 2 bitcoin and a night with his wife, and he laughed in my face. Hey man... I'm not tryna sell it!

I dont blame you for selling expensive saturn games. In my opinion, MVS carts are a much better value for what you pay for them than any CD-ROM game. CD’s are just too damn susceptible to damage, disc rot, etc. carts overall seem like a better investment. I’d sell my saturn collection if it werent such a sentimental childhood thing for me... but i definitely am not buying any more CD based games. What i have is pretty much static at this point

heihachi

Krauser's Henchman
I dont blame you for selling expensive saturn games. In my opinion, MVS carts are a much better value for what you pay for them than any CD-ROM game. CD’s are just too damn susceptible to damage, disc rot, etc. carts overall seem like a better investment. I’d sell my saturn collection if it werent such a sentimental childhood thing for me... but i definitely am not buying any more CD based games. What i have is pretty much static at this point

Agree. For disc stuff, ODE is the way to go.

MCF 76

Vice's Love Slave
10 Year Member
I had a decent AES collection few years ago, my pricest carts were Blazing Star, Slug 2 (JPN), Slug 5 (JPN) & Shock Troopers 2nd Squad. I honestly don't regret selling off all AES carts. Although my biggest regret is selling my gold AES system my mom bought me. It's even more bitter sweet for me thinking about since my mom passed last year. I know its just material shit at end of day but I know she worked very hard when I was younger to get me stuff that I didn't need at all. I went MVS after selling it all still think about that system though.

pathlesscookies

New Challenger
I had a decent AES collection few years ago, my pricest carts were Blazing Star, Slug 2 (JPN), Slug 5 (JPN) & Shock Troopers 2nd Squad. I honestly don't regret selling off all AES carts. Although my biggest regret is selling my gold AES system my mom bought me. It's even more bitter sweet for me thinking about since my mom passed last year. I know its just material shit at end of day but I know she worked very hard when I was younger to get me stuff that I didn't need at all. I went MVS after selling it all still think about that system though.

I hear what your saying man, Ive been through a similiar experience with zelda oot my aunt gave me before she passed, but what you could do in her memory is buy back a neo geo aes :)

HeavyMachineGoob

My poontang misses Lenn Yang's wang
10 Year Member

That's really sad

Massive Urethra Chode

Disciple Of Orochi
I think you owe it to yourself to buy another AES... even if you just have a couple games... do it in honor of your mother.

Bar81

Note to self, Place interesting, Custom rank here.
20 Year Member
Big Tournament Golf for ~$700 I think in 2005 and MS X US for ~$550 I think around that time as well. The first one is the one I really regret selling as it took me years and I paid many times that 10+ years later to get another legitimate copy (fuck the bootleggers from the Axis of Evil - France, Spain and Italy). MSX I can live with since I went all JP when I got back into the Neo.