NEO•GEO MV1F Color issues

Massive Urethra Chode

Disciple Of Orochi
So all games i try work, but the colors are very corrupted. The board looks very clean and so far i havent found any visibly bad traces. Does anyone have any suggestions about where to begin fixing this? Like what component might be broken to cause this effect? Any help would be much appreciated. When i have time in the next few days i plan on taking the two halves of the board apart and putting contact cleaner on everything. Other than that i’m not too sure what to do
jZBYaud.jpg

GMmj6Hq.jpg

pier

Crazed MVS Addict
did you tried with other games and other television? my supergun with a philips consumer crt tv is completly dark but on plasma and lcd tv it is "good".

Massive Urethra Chode

Disciple Of Orochi
did you tried with other games and other television? my supergun with a philips consumer crt tv is completly dark but on plasma and lcd tv it is "good".

Yeah i also tried sonic wings 3. Same color weirdness. I did try another JAMMA board, Sengoku Blade, and the colors on that look flawless, just like screenshots/videos online. So i definitely think it’s an issue with the neo geo board.

shadowkn55

Genbu's Turtle Keeper
15 Year Member
Do you have a unibios installed? Check the color bars and see if anything looks off.

shadowkn55

Genbu's Turtle Keeper
15 Year Member
I'd start with checking if the output resistors match their stated values.

DaisyAge

Galford's Armourer
I'd start with checking if the output resistors match their stated values.

I was going to say the same thing. The fact that only a few bars are effected makes it highly unlikely that it's anything else.