Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: VISCO'S ANDRO DUNOS AES REISSUE FROM JOSHPROD & PIXELHEART

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
    Remember: if you have sex in the crushing poverty of third world India, do not use any form of contraception!

Quote Originally Posted by KRONOS View Post

If anyone has a Joshprod Neo-Geo cart, have you opened it? What do the PCBs look like?
    Joshprod= Philippe N'Guyen = NeoAyato = NCI = Atomikwave boards.

Bub & Bob's Bubble Buddy

Quote Originally Posted by CORY View Post
    Joshprod= Philippe N'Guyen = NeoAyato = NCI = Atomikwave boards.
    This, might as well just buy any bootleg for half the cost

Banned

If the current Psikyo owners (City Connection) did a Strikers 1945 PLUS AES release i might buy it because i’m crazy.

Andro Dunos is pretty lame though

Quote Originally Posted by NeoCverA View Post
    Attachment 57244

Ghost Pilots Catfished my ass with the screenshots in magazines/ads. That scene with the green grass and shit, made me want it before playing it.
    Bro you just catfished my ass into wanting to play it, that greenery is lush, lush I tell you.

Then I read your post. You just perpetuated the cycle of Ghost Pilots catfishing, astounding.

RevQuixo. Who He?

Quote Originally Posted by LoneSage View Post
    Bro you just catfished my ass into wanting to play it, that greenery is lush, lush I tell you.

Then I read your post. You just perpetuated the cycle of Ghost Pilots catfishing, astounding.
    It is said that I must catfish a wingman in order to be free of this. Thank you.

Frenzy Football Player
    Lolifoxgirl's basement in the West Korean slums

Quote Originally Posted by NeoCverA View Post
    Attachment 57244

Ghost Pilots Catfished my ass with the screenshots in magazines/ads. That scene with the green grass and shit, made me want it before playing it.
    flanders.png

Stupid sexy Ghost Pilots.

http://www.neo-archive.com

FUCKSTICK MODERATOR.
    Misanthrope

Chasing the Pfhor around L'howon with SPNKR in hand...

In the era we are in now with flash carts, etc. I don’t know why anyone who actually *plays* their games would piss their money away on this.

If it were a new game maybe it’s worth it, but this is a relatively mediocre game with a promiscuous licensor that has already had it’s day.

It’s 400 euros for a new sticker and label that will always carry a collector’s asterisk.

Medical Marijuana.
    Pfffttt......
    Dumbass 'murikanz.

Quote Originally Posted by Digmac View Post
    Itís a hell of a lot better than Ghost Pilots IMO.
    Definitely, I actually enjoy andro dunos quite a lot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobak View Post
    Could somebody in Belgium walk over to the fence and yell at Ratson to come back here?
    Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Shroom View Post
    Games you can't play.
    Rugs you can't walk on.
    Welcome to the neo geo scene!

drunk downunder!
    aka. Muff Diver.

The only good part in Ghost Pilots is the ending.

Quote Originally Posted by lachlan View Post
    The only good part in Ghost Pilots is the ending.
    And that sick pixel art with the green grass and shit, preferably in screenshot form, LUSH!

Quote Originally Posted by Late View Post
    What's the point of this release? (I'm like five-six years removed from the home cart hobby)
    It's for noobs that can't afford most real home carts and are too stupid to just buy the mvs.

Quote Originally Posted by 2D_Master View Post
    Had no idea people actually like this game. Bottom tier of Neo shooters .
    Andro Dunos is just okay. It's the Kmart version of a Mega Drive shooter. Everything Visco does is the Kmart version.

Breakers is the Kmart version of fighting games. Flip Shot is the Kmart Windjammers. Ganryu is the Kmart token console ninja game. Puzzle de Pon is the Kmart Puzzle Bobble. Captain Tomaday... exists. Even Bang2 Busters is the worst lost game to surface so far (not that there's much competition). All their games go just far enough to get the job done.
    Last edited by Neo Alec; 07-26-2020 at 08:28 PM.
    https://basementbrothers.net/

Iori's Flame

Quote Originally Posted by Neo Alec View Post
    Andro Dunos is just okay. It's the Kmart version of a Mega Drive shooter. Everything Visco does is the Kmart version.

Breakers is the Kmart version of fighting games. Flip Shot is the Kmart Windjammers. Ganryu is the Kmart token console ninja game. Captain Tomaday... exists. Even Bang2 Busters is the worst lost game to surface so far (not that there's much competition).
    I like the Kmart reference.

Frenzy Football Player

Breakers is the Kmart version of fighting games. Flip Shot is the Kmart Windjammers. Ganryu is the Kmart token console ninja game. Puzzle de Pon is the Kmart Puzzle Bobble. Captain Tomaday... exists. Even Bang2 Busters is the worst lost game to surface so far (not that there's much competition). All their games go just far enough to get the job done.
    I agree with this except for Neo Drift Out and Bang Bang Busters. Those can be some good fun IMO. It's not like the Neo was plentiful in racing games, and Neo Drift Out is surely better than Thrash Rally And OverTop. I'm partial to Bubble Bobble style games so I might be biased on Bang Bang Busters though.

Neo Drift Out is my favorite Neo racer too, but like all Visco games, it's way too short. I'm partial to the Puzzle de Pon's, myself -- I finished both. Like I said, their games are short. I'm also glad to hear someone likes Bang2 Busters.

Man, now I know why Taiso wonít invite you to the meet.

You must be trolling.

Breakers is the best controlling fighter on the Neo.

Captain Tomato has made three generations of my family happy. Neo Drift Out...Iíll give you that one; however, DriftOut:The Hard Order is the greatest!

Stop sippin on the Hater-aid, my dude!
    Quote Originally Posted by Neil Peart View Post
    Innocence gave me confidence, to go up against reality...

Analog_Delivery_System=*when you absolutely, positively,
    must rock every person in the room*

"I don't think your kids should see us playing Joust in this parking lot..."
    -300wins

Frenzy Football Player

Quote Originally Posted by wataru330 View Post
    Man, now I know why Taiso won’t invite you to the meet.

You must be trolling.

Captain Tomato has made three generations of my family happy. Neo Drift Out...I’ll give you that one; however, DriftOut:The Hard Order is the greatest!
    Captain Tomaday gave me carpal tunnel though.

I didn't know they made multiple games in the Drift Out series though. Gonna have to check that out.

I really like Breakers Revenge too. My brother and I got the cart in college and played the hell out of it. It plays really well. I could walk circles around fools with Dao and Sho all day. But it's a Kmart game. The graphics and music... something's off. They wanted to make sure we would never mistake them for SNK or Capcom.

-餓狼伝説弟子-

Quote Originally Posted by wataru330 View Post

+1 on Breakers/Breakers Revenge. It plays fantastic and is easily one of my favorite non SNK or Capcom fighters of all time.

超えるべき奴がいる。

北斗神拳は無敵だ。

B. Jenet's Firstmate

The Breakers series is decent, even though BR has only 1 additional character; not sure what else is new in that game. Breakers also has smooth animation, solid game play, okay designs, but the sprite coloring/shadowing isn't as dynamic/refined as SNK's offerings. The Breakers' games we got definitely looks more refined than it's proto version, Crystal Legacy:

Dg7UJclX4AAJeKM.jpg

D6N-rJnXoAEjF4f.jpg large.jpg
    Six years working in Japan, eleven Neo-Geo arcade location tests attended. Broken Japanese spoken.

Amakusa's Fashion Consultant

"Kmart version" describes Visco perfectly. They might play well but they always feel like the 'side B' of the Neo.
    "Play that shit like you just got your motherfucking check and couldn't pick up the thang" - KOF 98.

Super Spy Agent

Quote Originally Posted by Tacitus View Post
    In the era we are in now with flash carts, etc. I don’t know why anyone who actually *plays* their games would piss their money away on this.

If it were a new game maybe it’s worth it, but this is a relatively mediocre game with a promiscuous licensor that has already had it’s day.

It’s 400 euros for a new sticker and label that will always carry a collector’s asterisk.
    Nobody collects this shit. This Josh Prod shit (nci) has been available on several sites since like 2018. There are no buyers.
    http://img855.imageshack.us/img855/1130/blastcitylogo.jpg

-餓狼伝説弟子-

Quote Originally Posted by KRONOS View Post
    The Breakers series is decent, even though BR has only 1 additional character; not sure what else is new in that game. Breakers also has smooth animation, solid game play, okay designs, but the sprite coloring/shadowing isn't as dynamic/refined as SNK's offerings. The Breakers' games we got definitely looks more refined than it's proto version, Crystal Legacy:

Dg7UJclX4AAJeKM.jpg

D6N-rJnXoAEjF4f.jpg large.jpg
    I’m still waiting on that “Breakers Collection” that was announced last year. I’m just curious what the “new features” were that they were going to add: online, unreleased art/production materials, training mode options, etc etc

https://www.gematsu.com/2019/08/2d-f...onsoles-and-pc

Quote Originally Posted by Burning Fight!! View Post
    They might play well but they always feel like the 'side B' of the Neo.
    Sup Burning Fight, yeah that is fair. Visco and even ADK both seem to occupy that space on the system for many. Though in Visco’s case, releases like Puzzle de Pon and the like certainly doesn’t help to change that perception. Visco did manage to put out some solid titles on the neo, but those good titles do feel like exceptions. Their Vasara games hit after the neo so their kudos on the system tend to be limited to niche fanbases for Neo Drift Out and Breakers.

超えるべき奴がいる。

北斗神拳は無敵だ。

KoF Grandmaster

You have bad taste, and probably don't know how to play any of those games.

Hey I know, why don't you make a youtube video about all of them!
    Last edited by andsuchisdeath; 07-26-2020 at 11:14 PM.

Master Brewer, Genzai Sake Co.

Neo Geo is the Kmart version of CPS1.

Thread Information