Neo Jam on Newgrounds - Animation, Art and Music!

TomFulp

n00b
We're hosting a Neo Geo Jam on Newgrounds, with categories for animation, fan art and music!

If you know anyone who might want to participate, please spread the word! We're also fundraising for prizes (currently $1,790 in cash, plus a custom Neo Geo joystick and a copy of Xeno Crisis). There's more information in the Jam post if you'd like to contribute; bigger prizes will ensure a bigger turnout!

The deadline is August 30th, I'll plan to post a follow-up here when all the entries are in!

NeoGeoJam-FP.jpg

Burning Fight!!

NIS America fan & Rent Free tenant
10 Year Member
Tom, since you're here I can ask the man himself for SCANS OF NEW GROUND. pls.

Also I'm pretty sure someone already posted about the Jam here somewhere but I guess you get a free pass. :D

TomFulp

n00b
Tom, since you're here I can ask the man himself for SCANS OF NEW GROUND. pls.

Also I'm pretty sure someone already posted about the Jam here somewhere but I guess you get a free pass. :D

Oops, didn't realize someone posted about it here!

As for New Ground... I need to dig around and see what I have. I think some of my copies were lost to time but I should have a few somewhere.

XxHennersXx

Why So Many X's?,
15 Year Member
Oops, didn't realize someone posted about it here!

As for New Ground... I need to dig around and see what I have. I think some of my copies were lost to time but I should have a few somewhere.

Very cool! Welcome aboard Tom!

Fygee

Bewbs! Z'OMG, Teh BEWBS!,
20 Year Member
Some delightful stuff. The KOF 2002 one was great.

Gave me some warm fuzzies being able to check a message forum for web animation contest. It's like it was early 00's intarwebz again, for just a moment.