BlazePro Neo Geo Bootlegs

HeavyMachineGoob

My poontang misses Lenn Yang's wang
10 Year Member
No it's not true , NCI / atomikwave sell the game for 200 euro + 15 euro shipping on the French forums. Neogeosystem and neogeoplayers forum.
On ebay people are speculating after buying the game from nci.
Then on ebay 399 in buy now or make offer.

*Must be fluent in French or be butt buddies with a frog.

Nothing prevents you from making an offer at the desired price.

No guarantee an offer at your desired price will be accepted either.

CloudGamerX

Kula's Candy
Kinda wished I ordered when they were offering red carts. That would fit SSVP so much better.

Shuri

Kula's Candy
10 Year Member
NCI sells the ssvp 200 euro complete in box seal with a real packaging worthy of a snk game. Why lie on NCI and promote blazepro. Unlike your ugly amateur inserts, NCI does a professional job.
Both are, and forever will be unofficial bootlegs copies.

Both are, and forever will be unofficial bootlegs copies.

Like crossed sword 2 made by raz and sold here... unofficial with sacrifice cart.... But nobody talks about it. When bootlegs come from america it's good ! joke ! sold for 300 USD version AES, 280 USD version MVS.

Also , SSVP never released. the term copy is only when the original version exists, but in the case of SSVP the original does not exist, it is not a copy.
Unofficial version Yes !

Last edited:

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
Like crossed sword 2 made by raz and sold here... unofficial with sacrifice cart.... But nobody talks about it. When bootlegs come from america it's good ! joke !

Also , SSVP never released. the term copy is only when the original version exists, but in the case of SSVP the original does not exist, it is not a copy.
Unofficial version Yes !

Lol you guys always get twisted up about this but I'm pretty sure CS2 was never sold for 400 euro's and dressed up as if it was a brand new game from the manufacturer. But sure defend the NCI model of overpriced, hyped, limited edition repro rubbish that furthers the collectardian ideology that a sealed game on a shelf is the epitome of the hobby.

Go choke on a dick.

Shuri

Kula's Candy
10 Year Member
Like crossed sword 2 made by raz and sold here... unofficial with sacrifice cart.... But nobody talks about it. When bootlegs come from america it's good ! joke ! sold for 300 USD version AES, 280 USD version MVS.

Unofficial version Yes !
nope. Still fake copies. Also: Crossed Sword 2 never had a real RETAIL re-release after the Neo Geo CD release. It was the result of his hard work he did after converting the neo-geo cd original to aes/mvs format, 20 years after the fact.

Samurai Shodown 5 Perfect was the big special item in the Samurai Shodown Neo-Geo Collection. A team of dedicated artists and coders finished the game, fixed the bugs, all this done with the approval of SNK and the original team behind the game.
Money and time was spent.. The product is available right now for for PC, Switch and PS4 for a relative low price. This is just common piracy at this point. SNK still hasn't begun to send out the retail physical copies yet.

I mean, at least the aliexpress guys are not pretending it's a real copy, or an :-J 'UNoFFiciaL VerSIon' :-J release. They are selling a bootleg, at at bootleg price, with a bootleg looking label.

You are paying 3-4 times the price of the original retail release for a cheap copy with printed labels and art so you can play pretend that you own an original.

In a way, more power to the guys behind that french bootleg operation. they are making tons of money off tasteless tacky suckers, who will turn around and sell it to other tasteless tacky suckers. I gotta say I admire the hustle, in a way

But It will Always and forever be a bootleg, pirate copy..

Last edited:

smokey

massive ding dong
20 Year Member
Samurai Shodown 5 Perfect was the big special item in the Samurai Shodown Neo-Geo Collection. A team of dedicated artists and coders finished the game, fixed the bugs, all this done with the approval of SNK and the original team behind the game.
Money and time was spent.. The

I agree 100% with what you said here except the quoted part. They got the rom intact as published from the director of the game and the translation was done in 48hours. The translator/finder of the game has some really interesting twitter posts about that.
I bought the physical pixnlove version to support SNK but more to support Necrosofty(translator) because I know him indirectly through the Sector:NGP forum. And I also bought the blaze bootleg because I just want to play the game on my AES. I SNK ever get their sense together and start riding the retro rage wave by releasing AES carts instead of fridge magnets and booby T-shirts. I'll buy that version as well.

zaneiken

Zero's Tailor
10 Year Member
I ordered SSVP and Ironclad in red, Ghostlop and Metal Slug 2 Turbo in green.

XxHennersXx

Why So Many X's?,
15 Year Member
I agree 100% with what you said here except the quoted part. They got the rom intact as published from the director of the game and the translation was done in 48hours. The translator/finder of the game has some really interesting twitter posts about that.
I bought the physical pixnlove version to support SNK but more to support Necrosofty(translator) because I know him indirectly through the Sector:NGP forum. And I also bought the blaze bootleg because I just want to play the game on my AES. I SNK ever get their sense together and start riding the retro rage wave by releasing AES carts instead of fridge magnets and booby T-shirts. I'll buy that version as well.

Yeah, same. I ordered the Limited Run version before this was a thing but fuck it, I might as well play it on my Neo Geo. I don't have a good stick for my Switch anyway.

Hattori Hanzo

AEShole
1 Year Member
I ordered Samurai Shodown V Special but received Perfect. Won't complain. :)

epBjT2m.jpg

kingcuckmelon1

War Room Troll
Even if your happy with it, it is still bloody annoying. Are they going to muck up peoples orders like this on a regular basis?

I got the green cart. Currently up and running in the 4-slot. Not a boot guy normally but didn’t mind this at all.

D28FD229-4A60-4BBE-9771-BC69B09243D7.jpeg
8668283B-9A69-4E20-9F51-29605C2F714A.jpeg