BlazePro Neo Geo Bootlegs

Burning Fight!!

NIS America fan & Rent Free tenant
10 Year Member
I imagine it'll happen soon enough. That said these still work through a converter if you have one.

There is a version of the 13x-in-1 in an AES form factor being sold there so I'd be surprised if there isn't any already.

CloudGamerX

Kula's Candy
Glad to see people are just as hyped as I am! I'll definitely keep you guys on the loop, in terms of how this cartridge is!

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
Why aren't they allowed to make a decent living ? Is it only westerners who are allowed to upmark chinese crap?

I don't give a shit who marks up chinese trash, it's still marked up more than it should be.

They aren't making a living... It's more like a killing! Anyway I respect the decision to buy one of these if its a proto, unreleased or insanely expensive like SSVS. I'm not exactly uninterested myself...

smokey

massive ding dong
20 Year Member
This is the cover they use if you decide to order with softcase:
U9ab0ac29ecbf4c5bbe0d4efdbe190d0ec.jpg

Neo Alec

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
Why aren't they allowed to make a decent living ? Is it only westerners who are allowed to upmark chinese crap?
Allowed to make a living selling bootleg software?

Burning Fight!!

NIS America fan & Rent Free tenant
10 Year Member
Straight from the Good Enough department of Aliexpress. Knowing chinese bootlegs it could have been a lot worse, lmao.

Finch

Hardened Shock Trooper
10 Year Member
Dang, pretty tempted to buy a SSVP, and honestly a Matrimelee too since I love that game and the bootleg I already ended up with is such shit quality I’d pay to replace it with a better bootleg. How does it work? Just order and message them to say which game?

Digmac

Leona's Therapist
Speaking of SSVP inserts, this is the one I was working on, but lost the drive to finish:

Ld2T2TH.jpg

smokey

massive ding dong
20 Year Member
Allowed to make a living selling bootleg software?

Other bootleggers like NCI ask 400 USD for the same thing. I'm just defending the right of the chinese to make the same amount as the french. Not defending bootlegs here. Also if Blaze Pro was behind unholy night . I give them kudos for that

Late

Reichsf?rer-Finnland,
20 Year Member
Aren't you the guy who bought Neotris?

Other bootleggers like NCI ask 400 USD for the same thing. I'm just defending the right of the chinese to make the same amount as the french. Not defending bootlegs here. Also if Blaze Pro was behind unholy night . I give them kudos for that

NCI sells the ssvp 200 euro complete in box seal with a real packaging worthy of a snk game. Why lie on NCI and promote blazepro. Unlike your ugly amateur inserts, NCI does a professional job.

smokey

massive ding dong
20 Year Member
Aren't you the guy who bought Neotris?

No, I was interested in buying it until they revealed the price. It is a cool looking homebrew but not that cool.

smokey

massive ding dong
20 Year Member
No they are selling it for 399:
https://www.benl.ebay.be/itm/Samura...366915?hash=item2aed454783:g:uJwAAOSw3IFfEuE0

Have you seen a blazepro release (I haven't ) so I can't comment on the quality.

No it's not true , NCI / atomikwave sell the game for 200 euro + 15 euro shipping on the French forums. Neogeosystem and neogeoplayers forum.
On ebay people are speculating after buying the game from nci.
Then on ebay 399 in buy now or make offer. Nothing prevents you from making an offer at the desired price.