BlazePro Neo Geo Bootlegs

Burning Fight!!

NIS America fan & Rent Free tenant
10 Year Member
Honestly I'd be very interested in buying bare/unflashed boards and shells but I guess they wouldn't want to give their moneymaker away to people :lolz:
Would be nice to have a readymade board and shell for homebrew. Still, you can always buy one and replace the SMD chips... not too economical but it's better than gutting an actual cart or a heavily beaten old ass bootleg.

CloudGamerX

Kula's Candy
Sweet. I'm considering Ironclad and Ghostlop. Would be interested to hear your thoughts.

I think Ghostlop would look sick on these, since they come in the Mint Green shells. Maybe slap some LEDs inside it, to give it a ghoulish glow ;)

2D_mastur

Is he greater than XD Master?
10 Year Member
Has Sengoku 2 and Ghostlop.

I might buy this boot. Too bad no TSS or rare titles. Any word on the menus?

2D_mastur

10 Year Member
I would hope that they are simply operate like a legit cart, ie. no menu's (except of course for the usual MVS options menu)

Isn't this a XXX in 1 cart?

Or are these boot carts individual games?

Edit: Lol NVM. I totally missed the obvious. No TSS or other rare titles? Would not buy.

Last edited:

CloudGamerX

Kula's Candy
Isn't this a XXX in 1 cart?

Or are these boot carts individual games?

Edit: Lol NVM. I totally missed the obvious. No TSS or other rare titles? Would not buy.

Blaze can make any cartridge you desire. Just ask them, and they will make it. That includes TSS and other rare titles.

Hawwa

B. Jenet's Firstmate
I think Ghostlop would look sick on these, since they come in the Mint Green shells. Maybe slap some LEDs inside it, to give it a ghoulish glow ;)

Way to go if you want your console to look like a brothel.

If they have Ironclad I may give it a go.

GutsDozer

Robot Master., Master Tasuke, Eat Your, Heart Out
10 Year Member
Secret Santa Veteran
Complete garbage and waste of money. Just get a NeoSD.

HeavyMachineGoob

My poontang misses Lenn Yang's wang
10 Year Member
Complete garbage and waste of money. Just get a NeoSD.

Some of us can’t afford one with our dollar so low. 349 euros for the original NeoSD direct from terraonion is a hideous $541 Canadian dollars. Fuck. That.

That and the long load times when switching between games sucks.

Neo Alec

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
Apparently they're switching to the nice mint green shells now. These will be cheaper, but I am interested to see what NCI is offering.

Love the channel btw, always look forward to more Neo reviews.

I guess the cart color was the main takeaway from this topic all along.

Burning Fight!!

10 Year Member
Some of us can’t afford one with our dollar so low. 349 euros for the original NeoSD direct from terraonion is a hideous $541 Canadian dollars. Fuck. That.

That and the long load times when switching between games sucks.

You'd have a heart attack if you saw the conversion rate from Real, the banana cart is a gift to us unfortunate third worlders :lolz:

I guess the cart color was the main takeaway from this topic all along.

you know you want it.

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
A Neo SD Pro is like $1000AUD it's a laugh.

CloudGamerX

Kula's Candy
So my order shipped out today, but right before it was shipped out Blaze showed me this. Now I am pretty excited.

k5t7cp1hkmwihf4zg.jpg

Digmac

Leona's Therapist
Much better of a deal than paying NCI, that’s for sure. Cheap way to be able to play V Perfect without a flashcart.

kingcuckmelon1

War Room Troll
Wow, it looks sweet! I'm really liking these. I'm not a fan of bootlegs but when you think about it... the original carts are all going to die eventually. If there is a modern production method to produce new copies (that don't harm the MVS boards) I'm all for it.

I'd be interested to see if there is any hand soldering involved or does blaze pro order pcbs pre built and only in need of flashing...

Burning Fight!!

10 Year Member
Wow, it looks sweet! I'm really liking these. I'm not a fan of bootlegs but when you think about it... the original carts are all going to die eventually. If there is a modern production method to produce new copies (that don't harm the MVS boards) I'm all for it.

I'd be interested to see if there is any hand soldering involved or does blaze pro order pcbs pre built and only in need of flashing...

I think tossing away mask ROMs for new eeproms for me is not that big of a deal in MVS land, after all SNK also did that for revisions/repairs. So "killing" a MVS cart will take a lot more effort than other console games that are too worried about their "Ship of Theseus" situation.

Still, I'm all for them booties nowadays as long as it's not passed as originals (and the boards are very easy to tell apart even inside a legit shell from what I understand). Of course a NeoSD or bananacart is more cost effective depending of how many games you want, but it can be fun to do one-offs like CloudGamerX's order for a proto/unreleased game, a game you really love but is too expensive to attain in current day prices, or if you already have amassed a large collection of MVS games and want to fill in some expensive or hard to find holes. It's cool.

2D_mastur

10 Year Member
So you ordered your cart from Alibaba? Or did you go directely though Blaze?

ggallegos1

Cholecystectomy Required.,
10 Year Member
If yours plays okay I’m gonna pick one up. Fuck it.
Same. I'm looking forward to hearing your thoughts. Normally I wouldn't really go for a boot, but if Sam Sho V Perfect plays, well, perfectly, then I'd jump on it. I'm never going to pick up a legit SSVS AES or MVS version so this would suffice

Demitri1983

Cheng's Errand Boy
Been keeping an eye on this forum specifically for the SSVP possibility. Keep us posted when you get it in hand. Guess I might actually have to sign up for Ali express.

Digmac

Leona's Therapist
Is there anyone on Ali that makes these carts but for AES?