BlazePro Neo Geo Bootlegs

Burning Fight!!

NIS America fan & Rent Free tenant
10 Year Member
The French make 400 €, ~450$ bootlegs, that cost 210€ new (source: I have one). You Americans provided us with 30'000$ bootlegs and NeoGeoFreak.

I confirm that defalt is 2000% anti-American racist. One of the only reasons is that the majority of the most beautiful non-gouged carts come from our dear country. France is 2000% anti-Neo-Geo.com racist.

Hattori Hanzo

AEShole
1 Year Member
Do you use an AES lachlan and which version is your builder? They didn't update anything since I own the NeoSD MVS. Builder is version 1.06.

RqXR0ii.png

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
Yes I do, all except SSVP will convert to .neo I forgot to add that part :lolz:

Shuri

Kula's Candy
10 Year Member
Wait, there are legit neo-geo carts in France?

I believe I've read that the last sighting in the wlld of a legit AES cart in France was a loose copy of Alpha Mission 2 during the Summer of 1991, which was promptly converted into a 'Limited, numbered edition' of Fatal Fury

It is widely believed that this cart was the last legitimate AES cart seen in France ever since.

Last edited:

Pinball

Kula's Candy
Last edited:

kingcuckmelon1

War Room Troll
For some reason, Ironclad defaults to Spanish, is that normal for this title? Anyhow, the MVS settings menu sorts that out...

BIG BEAR

SHOCKbox Developer,
20 Year Member
Bad version.
The last revision removes that dark look to the screen in USA mode.
BB

kingcuckmelon1

War Room Troll
Bad version.
The last revision removes that dark look to the screen in USA mode.
BB

Yep, its the dark version. I didn't even know that was a thing. If I set a different region on Uni Bios will the dark screen brighten up?

BIG BEAR

SHOCKbox Developer,
20 Year Member
I'm really not sure about that. I don't know if that was an option RAZ was able to install in his 4.0
BB
Yep, its the dark version. I didn't even know that was a thing. If I set a different region on Uni Bios will the dark screen brighten up?

kingcuckmelon1

War Room Troll
OK so I tried Ironclad with Uni Bios 3.3. The dark screen is not there anymore regardless of region. The Spanish text is still there by default and there seems to be only one title screen where "Brikinger" is in Japanese text. No biggie but Blazepro might want to update their roms

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
Blazepro updating their roms is about as likely as you setting foot on the moon.

TMOSteel

20 Year Member
For anyone that ordered one how long did it take to receive? I'm in the US and ordered back on 9/29 and it shows shipped 10/12, leaving Shanghai on 10/16, then nothing after that. Normal?

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
I haven't ordered these, but generally anything from Aliexpress takes a long ass time, and tracking, if it's even available, is useless. But one day it eventually shows up in the mail.

TMOSteel

20 Year Member
I haven't ordered these, but generally anything from Aliexpress takes a long ass time, and tracking, if it's even available, is useless. But one day it eventually shows up in the mail.

Thanks man, yeah, I've ordered all different stuff over the years from Ali but not recently, so I was trying to gauge what's the average time now with everything going on in the world right now. They do have tracking, which is good, sort of, but until it hits somewhere in the US and gets scanned I'm in the dark as to the progress. What's strange is it says it left China on 10/16 via air, and then, nothing. That's one slow plane...

Last edited:

Hawwa

B. Jenet's Firstmate
Thank man, yeah, I've ordered all different stuff over the years from Ali but not recently, so I was trying to gauge what's the average time now with everything going on in the world right now. They do have tracking, which is good, sort of, but until it hits somewhere in the US and gets scanned I'm in the dark as to the progress. What's strange is it says it left China on 10/16 via air, and then, nothing. That's one slow plane...

Do you guys have trouble with having to pay customs with ali pricey stuff?

In Spain this has started to become a pain in the ass.

TMOSteel

20 Year Member
Do you guys have trouble with having to pay customs with ali pricey stuff?

In Spain this has started to become a pain in the ass.

For items like this, customs duty doesn't come into play until its over $2,000 USD in value so its not an issue.