BlazePro Neo Geo Bootlegs

Jonap

Mega Shock!!
Do you guys have trouble with having to pay customs with ali pricey stuff?

In Spain this has started to become a pain in the ass.

Im Spanish too and never has a problem with dutys on a china or aliexpress buy, in fact if you use another method of shipping as not the standar free and slow like DHL, UPS or something like this is normal you have finally to pay duty cost, because these enterprises make big benefits doing this.

Always slowest shipping method.

Buy items from USA inside Spain is diferent, in that case yes you have always duty fees if you buy something higher than 22$ shipping include.

Hattori Hanzo

AEShole
1 Year Member
Never had to pay customs when I ordered on aliexpress. In July 2021 the EU removes the 22 € exemption limit sadly. :crying:

Hawwa

B. Jenet's Firstmate
Never had to pay customs when I ordered on aliexpress. In July 2021 the EU removes the 22 € exemption limit sadly. :crying:

I believed the exemption was due to the customs officers not being able to check everything, so they choose the higher amount packages for higher profit.

TMOSteel

20 Year Member
My SSV Perfect cart finally arrived (I'd make a crack about "slow boat to china" but apparently this came by plane) and I have to say for a boot, this is one fine looking fake!

So that took over 2 months from time to order to arrival, and the tracking "froze" once it left China until the day it arrived. So if you're ordering one you might expect the same timeframe and tracking.

Have not had much play time but so far no issues. Overall quality is pretty good for what it is.

20201209_173227_resized_1.jpg20201209_173436_resized_1.jpg20201209_174016_resized_1.jpg

Last edited: