New member saying hi!

XxHennersXx

Why So Many X's?,
15 Year Member
1 I never said i just want to collect.! That’s your assumption I play games daily.. 2 I never said I only wanted to collect rarest Neo carts .. and you put this in Quotation marks!!! lol Oops. I said I like to collect English carts as they look good on the shelf. Not a big deal and is not a crime I play them loads 3 And lastly Mvs collecting is easier than aes in many respects so please check your facts and try to get to know people before spouting unintelligent incorrect drivvle. I don’t want to fall out wit anyone but my word there’s a lot of haters on here. Peace

Hey, fuck you. You’re the idiot who needs to check their facts. You’re brand new to this scene - you came here for information. So shut the fuck up, rub your last two neurons you have in your brain together and listen the fuck up and respect the old timers here.

The rarest carts ARE US AES titles, every time. The most common titles out there, the scarcest ones are US AES. So yeah, by stating you want to exclusively US AES you are saying you want to collect the rarest titles- especially since you said you don’t want “easy” mode. You can try to spin that as much as you want - when it comes down to brass tacks, that’s what you’re saying.

We are not a collecting forum. This forum was created when the Neo Geo was still actively produced. It was a Neo Geo gaming forum first and foremost and will always be.

You started off on the wrong foot here, already got told why you’re getting roasted, and you just double down instead of apologizing. So here’s some homework - shut the fuck up and listen up, because it’s going to really determine your future here.

Take a look at the other introductions people have taken (in the proper section) and compare their welcome to the one you’re getting. Take note of what they did differently in their first post compared to yours. And then figure it out. And since you’re apparently too fucking retarded to figure out where it is (or else you would have posted there) I’ll even do you a solid and give you a link to it.

http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?47-Welcome-to-teh-Drama!

Oh and uh, you’re welcome.

Last edited:

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
In before the drawing of a foam box insert, being inserted into this guy.

max 330 mega

The Almighty Bunghole
15 Year Member
He's gotta be shitting up Facebook groups searching for minty fresh styrofoam, right?

redfield0009

Sieger's Squire
He's gotta be in a FB group looking for styrofoam or another box he can use. He might be harder to find than
Kenada was though.

I know Bratwurst really wants to draw someone shitting in their mothers mouth

XxHennersXx

Why So Many X's?,
15 Year Member
He's gotta be shitting up Facebook groups searching for minty fresh styrofoam, right?

I didn't see his post about the styrofoam until today - lachlan gave a pretty damn reasonable response to make one yourself off reference pictures. His response of "Surely you can't be serious". What the fuck kind of retard thinks there is a market for "REPRO STYROFOAM"? Even if there was, was he expecting it to be factory made repro and not just a dude with a dremil tool?

but also, this is fucking golden.

2020-07-20 (7).png

Last edited:

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
I don't know if there's been a more collectardian shelf queen autism powered question than this repro styrofoam incident but the only reason I say this is that to make it himself was just absurd, utterly absurd.

Lol going to Shawn.

Last edited:

redfield0009

Sieger's Squire
If the dude wasn't such a twat I'd help him out. I know a guy in Brazil that makes repro boxes for the AES. Comes with styrofoam.

I just think it's fucking stupid.

Bratwurst

Rugal's Thug
I know Bratwurst really wants to draw someone shitting in their mothers mouth

Jn8kUX3.gif

Burning Fight!!

NIS America fan & Rent Free tenant
10 Year Member
If the dude wasn't such a twat I'd help him out. I know a guy in Brazil that makes repro boxes for the AES. Comes with styrofoam.

I just think it's fucking stupid.

I think I know who you're referring to but I thought it was outer box only. Personally I hate console boxes since they usually take so much otherwise useful space so I never really looked into it.

redfield0009

Sieger's Squire
I think I know who you're referring to but I thought it was outer box only. Personally I hate console boxes since they usually take so much otherwise useful space so I never really looked into it.

You are probably correct. He sent me a YouTube video of it awhile back but I can't remeber if the styrofoam tray was there.

The collectard in me loves a nice box, but I pass on them as well because space is a bitch.

Hawwa

B. Jenet's Firstmate
Fuck me this was some roasting...

You are probably correct. He sent me a YouTube video of it awhile back but I can't remeber if the styrofoam tray was there.

The collectard in me loves a nice box, but I pass on them as well because space is a bitch.

I can understand some people may want the styrofoam to better store the console but fuck me, if you're willing to spend on AES US titles you better not be leaving the fucking console on storage.

As for the AES/MVS route, hell, my first -not at an actual arcade- experience with neo-geo was neoragex, then ngcd and when willing to give the jump to AES i looked at the prices and... the MVS carts looked just beautiful to me.

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member

I can understand some people may want the styrofoam to better store the console but fuck me, if you're willing to spend on AES US titles you better not be leaving the fucking console on storage.

As for the AES/MVS route, hell, my first -not at an actual arcade- experience with neo-geo was neoragex, then ngcd and when willing to give the jump to AES i looked at the prices and... the MVS carts looked just beautiful to me.

Of interest is his want to throw away money on US titles but what? couldn't afford a complete boxed AES? Please.

Burning Fight!!

NIS America fan & Rent Free tenant
10 Year Member

The coolest thing, logically, is to actually buy/build a cab and put a real MVS there for the ultimate arcade experience. And you have Mozzarella here wanting to jump straight on to Neo via US AES carts... even fucking Kaneda of all people understood the appeal of actually playing the games on a cab, and he was a massive attention whore that didn't know what to do with his CEO money aside from recreating Neverland on a tiny NY apartment.

Feels like he wants to get imaginary big tymer status to show off to complete strangers on the internet than actually playing games.

XxHennersXx

Why So Many X's?,
15 Year Member
Of interest is his want to throw away money on US titles but what? couldn't afford a complete boxed AES? Please.

Especially once you find out he lucked into the console for $50 with 4 carts. Honestly if he was seriously trying to buy US AES titles he probably would have just bought another box.

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
Exactly, one for the museum and one for taking photos of at the title screen.

redfield0009

Sieger's Squire
I bet the 4 games were:

Sam Sho
Super Spy
Nam
Riding Hero

And now he's ready to go full US.

Hawwa

B. Jenet's Firstmate

Styrofoam is not good looking enough for his shelf

The coolest thing, logically, is to actually buy/build a cab and put a real MVS there for the ultimate arcade experience. And you have Mozzarella here wanting to jump straight on to Neo via US AES carts... even fucking Kaneda of all people understood the appeal of actually playing the games on a cab, and he was a massive attention whore that didn't know what to do with his CEO money aside from recreating Neverland on a tiny NY apartment.

Feels like he wants to get imaginary big tymer status to show off to complete strangers on the internet than actually playing games.

Male grown-ups trying to get male grown-ups attention. It's about time to change the name to neo-grindr.com

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
Male grown-ups trying to get male grown-ups attention. It's about time to change the name to neo-grindr.com

Well you won't have to tell neo_moe, he's been using this place like grindr since day dot.