Supercade on Kickstarter!

van

n00b
Hey, everybody... NGF sent me an awesome birthday email this morning (yes, it’s my birthday) which reminded me to post a link to the sequel to Supercade which is now LIVE on Kickstarter...

https://www.kickstarter.com/project...visual-history-of-the-videogame-age-1985-2001

The next volume will chronicle the history of the game industry from 1985-2001 including the Nintendo Entertainment System, Sega Master System, SNES, Genesis, Game Boy, TurboGrafx-16, N64, the launch of PlayStation, Xbox, and TONS of Neo Geo goodness.

Hardcover Edition is exclusive to campaign backers and will not be sold on Amazon...

The campaign is ending in just a few days and Collector’s Editions are going fast, so please check it out. Would be so grateful for your support!

1B61F86B-3066-499E-B032-17C21EFFDD08.jpeg

FAT$TACKS

Not Average Joe., Not Average Homeowner., Not Aver
15 Year Member
I've got the first one and it is a pretty good book. I'll have to check this one out now.

FAT$TACKS

Not Average Joe., Not Average Homeowner., Not Aver
15 Year Member
I checked out the kickstarter. I wouldn't mind having the book but I'll wait and get it second hand like I did with the first one. If it is as good as the first one then it should be worth owning I think, but your mileage may vary.

Fygee

Bewbs! Z'OMG, Teh BEWBS!,
20 Year Member
I assume OP is the author? If so, that's pretty cool.

I'm down to support it.

I wonder if there's any hardcover versions of the first one still out there in good shape.