your favorite NEO-GEO music

LlorensBlood

Mr. Big's Thug
Hello guys,

If I had to choose just one song, I think I chose that one you can enjoy fighting against Chizuru Kagura, in KOF '96. Really awesome meanwhile the fight.

Shito

King of Typists,
20 Year Member
I agree that is one of the most epic bgms of all time. And I would just combo that with the following Goenitz theme, particularly its very beginning (the starting bit you're supposed the hear while he said "kami ni inorinasai" -> "pray (your) god") is also awesome. But again, KOF96 ost was especially inspired as a whole, wasn't it? :-)

FredyFired

Fired up the fuck
Noob of the Year

Shito

King of Typists,
20 Year Member
Oh, Matrimelee OST, I truly understand your addiction, particularly for that music is not only uber-good, but also funny as hell if you're familiar with the Japanese language and the "pop music scene in times", so to speak. :-)

Last edited:

FredyFired

Fired up the fuck
Noob of the Year
Oh, Matrimelee OST, I truly understand your addiction, particularly for that music is not only uber-good, but also funny as hell if you're familiar with the Japanese language and the "pop music scene in times", so to speak. :-)

Yea, the lyrics are really great and funny when you have them translated, also on the topic of Noise Factory, I really like the soundtrack of Rage of the Dragons, quite underrated:

(one of my favorites)

Last edited:

bulbousbeard

Iconic Romhacker Analinguist
As an overall sound experience, Samurai Shodown 2 is the best. Everything fits, everything feels right, it's really atmospheric and puts you in that world.

I've never been a fan of the lame ass voices in the Metal Slug games. Rauckeoot Lawooncher? Yeah whatever dude.

Shmuppy

Banned
Yea, the lyrics are really great and funny when you have them translated, also on the topic of Noise Factory, I really like the soundtrack of Rage of the Dragons, quite underrated:

(one of my favorites)

Amazing what the YM2610 can produce. Got to give this game a real shot.

Last edited:

Shmuppy

Banned
I love this game. Everything is so SNK. The whole OST is perfect, for me at least. What a space opera.