Custom MVS Labels

CloudGamerX

Kula's Candy
I think one of the toughest things about making these, is trying to find something that fits the game. Typically how I do it is I look at the game and thinking of what comes to mind when I see it.

But sometimes, you get a game that is so bland that their is hardly anything to work off.

NeoCverA

RevQuixo. Who He?,
20 Year Member
But when you figure it out and come up with something, it feels so good.

CloudGamerX

Kula's Candy
Zippity do-da, here is more labels!

Captain Tomaday
2ntopr1230b5gzrzg.jpg

Nightmare in the Dark
fecj19ihmirlpdyzg.jpg

Ganryu
jjedmhes5y89rd4zg.jpg

Bang Bang Busters
0syl8s4znll4jnrzg.jpg

CloudGamerX

Kula's Candy
Yeah, I was stumped with Bang Bang Busters. The game itself doesn't really have anything that stood out to me, and the covers available aren't all that great. So, I just went with mimicking one of the more common cover styles.

CloudGamerX

Kula's Candy
Last batch of labels for the night! Was thinking of some carts that I would love to have, either as legits with damaged labels or boots.

SVC Chaos (UPDATED 06/18/2020)
ba0q2raabqnytd9zg.jpg

Metal Slug (UPDATED 06/18/2020)
1b5m95gxd17n0xizg.jpg

Galaxy Fight
3eb88v0pfmsvpuyzg.jpg

Garou: Mark of the Wolves
gt6odho69fmhq5lzg.jpg

Twinkle Star Sprites
0vdk1n1qhn8qdovzg.jpg

Last edited:

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
That Capt. Tomaday wins the internet!

I can’t stop smiling at it, and can’t wait to print it.

Strong work!!

CloudGamerX

Kula's Candy
Fun fact about that label, I was originally going to go for a salad texture for the backdrop. However, I felt that nothing but green leaves didn't really capture the feeling of Captain Tomaday. So, I just went with an assorted array of vegetables.

kingcuckmelon1

War Room Troll
I suggest a Samurai Shodown 5 Perfect label, it might become the de facto label when the carts inevitably manifest

CloudGamerX

Kula's Candy
Believe me, I am one step ahead of you. I'm just working on all of them, one by one.

CloudGamerX

Kula's Candy
I also have to fix the metal slug label, because I just realized I forgot to put in the Nazca Corporation logo

NexusX

Astra Superstar
Maybe a Metal Slug 2 Turbo Label?
And who can't appreciate a good Neo Turf Masters one?

CloudGamerX

Kula's Candy
I do have a MS2T label that is just a slight mod to my MS2 label. Neo Turf Masters is on the list, as well as Aero Fighters 2 & 3.

Hawwa

B. Jenet's Firstmate
I'm all in for keeping things as close as possible to the original but, well, congrats on the label because they are a great work on your side, and a noble gesture to share them.

CloudGamerX

Kula's Candy
Thank you for the comment!

As for everyone that was waiting for labels today, I'm sorry about that. Things got pretty busy on my end, and I didn't have time to sit down and start making more labels.

avramce

Kabuki Klasher
Guess it's time to retire those 'premium' NGF labels :lolz: Amazing work man, I've been using the JNX labels forever, but these are extremely attractive.

GamingCult

n00b
I was going to make a request, but I see you mentioned you are working on all of them. So I’ll be patient. Awesome work!

CloudGamerX

Kula's Candy
I was going to make a request, but I see you mentioned you are working on all of them. So I’ll be patient. Awesome work!

Feel free to submit any request that you wish! Once I start working on labels, I start getting into the groove and pump out as many as I can.

CloudGamerX

Kula's Candy
Guess it's time to retire those 'premium' NGF labels :lolz: Amazing work man, I've been using the JNX labels forever, but these are extremely attractive.

Yeah, that's what I did with my World Heroes 2 Jet. Felt that it looked better, but not in the way that I would want it to. So, given that I have experience with NES, SNES, Genesis, and even Neo Geo AES labels, why not make some custom mvs labels?