Samurai Shodown V Perfect/Final Edition extracted data

Digmac

Leona's Therapist
I dunno man, I see them posting up links and sharing shit left and right. And you post up some link to something that would give someone a pain in the ass? What was the point?

I had people asking me for a .neo even after I said I didn’t want to release anything. People on Facebook, Discord, even a guest message on here. The French dudes can do what they please. You’d think people could use google and find these things since the rom sets have been public for like a week now, same with .neo files.

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
in any case you did well to mention that you are 10 years old on your profile. And still a 10 year old kid has more spread than you ... vagina, poop, fart ... you will go far in life boy

Lol, 10 years old? That’s a 10 year veteran badge goofball.

Tempest

Ninja Combat Warrior
15 Year Member
Is there a document that describes all the differences between SSV, SSV Special, and SSV Perfect? I know they re-balanced the characters, added/changed the story, and tweaked/removed the fatalities, but I'm really curious as to the in-depth changes between the three games.

MidnightMonkey

Loyal Neo-Disciple
unintellectual flappy-headed mouth feces

I guess there's no such thing as contextual language in French? Conversational French? It's all just by-the-book, face value jibberish, huh? I'm fairly certain my guy was talking about the idiots who are French that posted the ROM, not the entire country, dipshit. I understand there's a language barrier for you. That doesn't make your dick riding any more appropriate. Most Frenchies I know personally at least know how to take a dick, but you're just smothering it. You're being an embarrassment to a lot of good and decent people. Go be a disappointment to your mother and I elsewhere.

MidnightMonkey

Loyal Neo-Disciple
Dont worry i prefer talk directly with useful people like Raz than people like u who only post thing without interest and who gives nothing to community except hatred... go back on real activities like hacking ngm...
See ya.... never

Ok, yeah, someone please end this guy.

MidnightMonkey

Loyal Neo-Disciple
if you think it will make you a better person

My decency as a human is not in question. In fact, it's almost beyond reproach. Don't be salty because you lack the cognitive capacity to infer the contextual subtleties of a person's statement. You're wasting your time here. You may want to reevaluate how you spend it.

Mr. Karate II

Edo Express Delivery Guy
Mr. Karate II, to help you along I used QuickBMS to extract the data. There’s a script for it that extracts mbundle files.
Thanks Digmac, I used the script of the 'Street Fighter 30th Anniversary Collection' and it worked out all perfectly (after all it is always a product of Digital Eclipse). :cool:

ChMvn92.jpg

For who it was interested at the extra content in the video format, SNK has produced eight interviews throughout, which overall last just over two hours (two hours, seven minutes and thirty-four seconds to be precise).

The format is in webm and their total weight occupies more than four and a half gigabytes: their resolution is in high definition (1280 x 720).

The audio is in Japanese and the subtitles have been translated into seven different languages (German, English, Spanish, French, Italian, Korean and Taiwanese): their format is in VTT and must be absolutely goes converted if desired want to use it seriously.

The people interviewed have been five and they were all part of the first historical division of SNK (they worked until the closure of the same).

Their names are Yasushi Adachi, Yasuo Yamate (Tate Norio), Tomoaki Fukui, Kiyoji Tomita and Koji Takaya. Below here you will find their personal credits.

Spoiler:
sKCTkG2.jpg

V0HPdyl.jpg

PGkGMV8.jpg

UR3uvD6.jpg

YWgwORn.jpg

Here is the detailed list:

01) Revisiting 'Samurai Shodown' with the Team Leads (20.42, 607 MB).

02) The Sound Design of 'Samurai Shodown' with Yasuo Yamate (13.40, 458 MB).

03) The Art of 'Samurai Shodown' with Director Yasushi Adachi (09.01, 319 MB).

04) Directing 'Samurai Shodown' with Yasushi Adachi (29.46, 1 GB).

05) The design of 'Samurai Shodown' with designers Fukui and Tomita (26.25, 988 MB).

06) The design of 'Samurai Shodown' with designers Fukui and Tomita: Part II (14.33, 579 MB).

07) Greetings from Osaka On Tour with the 'Samurai Shodown' Team (06.50, 345 MB).

08) A personal messagge from 'Samurai Shodown V' Director Koji Takaya (06.37, 315 MB).

ppWGvVp.jpg

Last edited:

heihachi

Krauser's Henchman
Is there a document that describes all the differences between SSV, SSV Special, and SSV Perfect? I know they re-balanced the characters, added/changed the story, and tweaked/removed the fatalities, but I'm really curious as to the in-depth changes between the three games.

I’d also be interested in seeing something like this, as well as any info about how this ssvp rom differs (if at all) from what was actually at the location tests from way back. For example, the version I’ve tried courtesy of our French friends still has the “Special” voice sample at the title screen. Just curious if that was actually in the location test version or what.