That plastic transparent AES protective container

Digmac

Leona's Therapist

This guy talks about the great debate. He also stores his games in sealed tubs to keep the roaches out.

Gotta hide and protect those Metal Slug bootlegs! Can’t have them fading like real copies have!

Fritz

Annex Florida Coalition, Goodwill Ambassador,
15 Year Member
If I put all my games in protective boxes I'd never play them. What are they really used for though? so that you don't have to fret when your friends pick them up?

lol friends. If I had friends why would I fuck around with homecarts, come on man.

redfield0009

Sieger's Squire
Gotta hide and protect those Metal Slug bootlegs! Can’t have them fading like real copies have!

His Metal Slug conversion quest has been interesting. He's dropped so much on boots, when he could have paid 1500 for a real MS4 and still have cash left over.

The dude's a joke. Gotta protect that collectable 50 dollar Sam Sho

MetalSlugVet

Another Striker
10 Year Member
His Metal Slug conversion quest has been interesting. He's dropped so much on boots, when he could have paid 1500 for a real MS4 and still have cash left over.

The dude's a joke. Gotta protect that collectable 50 dollar Sam Sho
I’ve never understood the appeal of knowingly buying bootleg carts. For me it’s about owning Original games that came from that era and time. It takes me back to the 90’s looking at the box art or playing a real game that was around for y2k or 911..

Why not just use Neo SD for games you don’t have or can’t afford?

redfield0009

Sieger's Squire
The guy has a Neo SD, so who knows.

I'm with you though. I rather have the real thing.

2D_mastur

Is he greater than XD Master?
10 Year Member
I don't get it. Of course the few AES games I have are like worth $400 max and most are in gaming condition . Sometimes it's good to be a small tymer, then you don't gotta worry about shit like this.

Last edited:

Fritz

Annex Florida Coalition, Goodwill Ambassador,
15 Year Member
Waste of time and money. If you wanna get involved in an autistic art project with your homecarts cut some mylar down and sandwich your case inserts. Those original vinyl cases will in time glue themselves to your inserts, not fun to try and peel those loose.

redfield0009

Sieger's Squire
Man thats a good idea. That would make clean up easier after I nut on these Metal Slugs

Dr. Meat

NEST Puppet
10 Year Member
Man thats a good idea. That would make clean up easier after I nut on these Metal Slugs

Take em out back and hose em off! It's the most convenient way to copulate with your AES collection. A struggle that many of us collectors haven't been able to work out until now.

redfield0009

Sieger's Squire
I hosed off an English KOF 2000 and water damaged the insert. It was no biggie. I sold it off and now it's for sale in the Neo Store.

Dr. Meat

NEST Puppet
10 Year Member
I hosed off an English KOF 2000 and water damaged the insert. It was no biggie. I sold it off and now it's for sale in the Neo Store.

$4000 is a small price to pay to posses the sticky offblast of NGF that's been gently barrel aging in the basement of the Neo Store. Give it a little more time and it'll have a truly bright oakey bouquet.

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member

No! you just leave it on there, it dries up and forms an organic protein seal to protect it from unstable air.

LonelyWarbler

Crazed MVS Addict

This guy talks about the great debate. He also stores his games in sealed tubs to keep the roaches out.

His collection is valuable enough that he feels the need to put them in plastic sleeves. He stacks the carts in a cheap plastic box that has no humidity control, no climate control, and doesn't protect them from banging around. Half assed all around.