KOF 95 graphical glitches

Misos

New Challenger
I got this KOf 95 and some graphics were glitched out.

Graphics like impact effects, fire, blood, rain, some Characters in the intro, the little monkey on the Italy stage, the girls at the background on the Woman's Team stage, etc, were affected.

All those graphics are stored in c7 and c8, so I replaced them with 2x 27c800. The graphics came back but now they have vertical lines on them, the rest is fine.

The Neo Dev Wiki points out that "Cut or stuck C ROM data lines create vertical lines which move with sprites", but i can't find any broken traces.

Any advice on what to do next?

Spoiler:

shadowkn55

Genbu's Turtle Keeper
15 Year Member
Changing the LS chips probably won't do anything. A data line probably got disconnected in the process of replacing the roms.

BIG BEAR

SHOCKbox Developer,
20 Year Member
Make sure you soldered every point in on the replaced roms
BB

Misos

New Challenger
Well, that's weird.
Someone donated me a kof 95, but with no sound.
I took off the c7 and c8 of that board and put it in the one with graphical glitches.
The graphics with problems came back and with no glitches. So that's solved.
Read the two m27c800's and the crc didn't match the mame roms.
Burned two new ones and put it in the cart with no sound, graphics worked with no glitches this time.
Since the new cart has no sound i burned a new m1 using an AMD 27c010, and the game still has no sound.
I've read in this thead that the neo zmc can affect the music too, so i think i will try to replace it too.

Misos

New Challenger
Just an update.
Changed the Neo Zmc and the sound came back.
The ground pad underneath was corroded too, but with continuity, but I patched it just to be sure.
So if you change the m1 and still has no sound the problem must be the neo zmc.
Thank you all for the help.