Free Digital SNK Games via Amazon Prime

yagamikun

Art of Typing Wiz
20 Year Member
While not relevant for most folks here (me included), this is kinda cool. SNK is offering a bevy of free games with Amazon Prime.

Not sure of the emulation quality here, though, or if it's just based on MVS options like the Hamster releases. If there is one thing you can't fault modern SNK for is that they are really trying to keep classic SNK's legacy relevant.

asdfasdf.JPG

ndiddy

n00b
Unfortunately they used Dotemu's emulation rather than Hamster's. I found the emulation pretty laggy and it seemed to drop my inputs sometimes.

BlackaneseNiNjA

The Fatal Fury Disciple
15 Year Member
While not relevant for most folks here (me included), this is kinda cool. SNK is offering a bevy of free games with Amazon Prime.

Not sure of the emulation quality here, though, or if it's just based on MVS options like the Hamster releases. If there is one thing you can't fault modern SNK for is that they are really trying to keep classic SNK's legacy relevant.

View attachment 56695

+1
I don’t play the games on this platform, but I did the download just to support the effort.

They added more free games including SNK 40th Anniversary Collection:

https://www.snk-corp.co.jp/us/press/2020/072901/

Thank you for the heads up on the update

bulbousbeard

Iconic Romhacker Analinguist
Fuck Amazon. If you're doing to do this just download whatever you want from any random archive.org Neo Geo ROM set collection.

So stupid.

XxHennersXx

Why So Many X's?,
15 Year Member
Fuck Amazon. If you're doing to do this just download whatever you want from any random archive.org Neo Geo ROM set collection.

So stupid.

Did you register your account here just to shit on everything? I have never seen you post a single positive thing.

That’s saying something when this forum of all places, you still stand out for having absolutely nothing to add to the conversation except anger and resentment. You seem to lack the ability to just move along, instead opting to use your choady little sausage fingers to molest your mechanical keyboard in rage.

bulbousbeard

Did you register your account here just to shit on everything? I have never seen you post a single positive thing.

That’s saying something when this forum of all places, you still stand out for having absolutely nothing to add to the conversation except anger and resentment. You seem to lack the ability to just move along, instead opting to use your choady little sausage fingers to molest your mechanical keyboard in rage.

Unlike what you just posted (personal insults), I did add something to the conversation. You can do a Google search for "neo geo roms site:archive.org" and get EVERY Neo Geo game NOW. No bullshit Amazon scams. NOW.

That's information. What you posted was just more baseless jaw flapping.

XxHennersXx

Why So Many X's?,
15 Year Member
Unlike what you just posted (personal insults), I did add something to the conversation. You can do a Google search for "neo geo roms site:archive.org" and get EVERY Neo Geo game NOW. No bullshit Amazon scams. NOW.

That's information. What you posted was just more baseless jaw flapping.

I’m talking about your overall post history - did you skim over that?

I asked you a question - did you register to be a contrarian or do you actually have things to share?

Like, you do realize that’s your reputation right? You just whine?

bulbousbeard

I’m talking about your overall post history - did you skim over that?

I asked you a question - did you register to be a contrarian or do you actually have things to share?

Like, you do realize that’s your reputation right? You just whine?

Oh no. My reputation on neo-geo.com. How can I go on?