Sam Sho 5 PERFECT?!

Cousin_Itt

Galford's Armourer
10 Year Member
Kotaku-Link

Saw a Kotaku Link that gives more details than that one. I'm curious on all the changes between Perfect and Special. They listed Enja's speed demon removal as the obvious one. But for the most part, the changes are mostly minor tweaks and visual changes that haven't been change-logged, so it will be up to Fans to catalog them all.

Last edited:

kuze

Akari's Big Brother
10 Year Member
Awwwwww yeah, great news!! Looking forward to giving this a go, will definitely have to buy the collection to show support.

GhostSeed

Angel's Love Slave
10 Year Member
Kotaku-Link

Saw a Kotaku Link that gives more details than that one. I'm curious on all the changes between Perfect and Special. They listed Enja's speed demon removal as the obvious one. But for the most part, the changes are mostly minor tweaks and visual changes that haven't been change-logged, so it will be up to Fans to catalog them all.

Your link is broken.

https://kotaku.com/how-the-makers-of-samurai-shodown-neo-geo-collection-du-1843712664

I wonder what it would take to get this working on real hardware.

DevilRedeemed

teh
20 Year Member
Yeah I remember seeing the blurry shot from the location test and looking all over the net for any scrap of info in relation to it. What was available back then was that the game was little more than a retweaking

Hakkai

Dodgeball Yakuza
15 Year Member
As much as this is definitely awesome way for it to be found, when they mention cut content I have a feeling this means it’s visually based on the fixed version of ssvs.

Viewpoint

Art of Typing Wiz, , ,
20 Year Member
Hope the rom can get ripped and running on NeoSD

This kind of post is making me laugh more then it should. A game being released by SNK and instead of people actually showing support and buying it new, There are already people talking about stealing teh romz!

Jesus how times have changed. lol

kingcuckmelon1

War Room Troll
This kind of post is making me laugh more then it should. A game being released by SNK and instead of people actually showing support and buying it new, There are already people talking about stealing teh romz!

Jesus how times have changed. lol

I would imagine, like myself, many of us will purchase it legit & also put it on a cart/NeoSD etc etc.

On the subject of putting it on carts. Please people don't use doner carts (unless they are bootlegs)

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
Please people don't use doner carts (unless they are bootlegs)

Is this what you mean by a 'doner' cart?

5487522f-3c04-45de-810c-465f46204482.jpg

Viewpoint

Art of Typing Wiz, , ,
20 Year Member
I would imagine, like myself, many of us will purchase it legit & also put it on a cart/NeoSD etc etc.)

I would love to believe this but in this day and age most people will steal something if they don't have to pay for it.