Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sam Sho 5 PERFECT?!

Maxima's Barber

Quote Originally Posted by Neo Alec View Post
    Damn, now I want a kebab.
    Star Kebab next to Beep is pretty damn good.

Pretty hyped for this. The collection is a welcome surprise especially since it's free.

Lazy SNK Employee

this should be fun

Just buy my shit. Seriously. You can call me Susan if it makes you happy. mmsadda's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GhostSeed View Post
    Your link is broken.

https://kotaku.com/how-the-makers-of...-du-1843712664

I wonder what it would take to get this working on real hardware.
    I was dreaming this release would have the original code and that could be parsed out and put onto ROMs to convert an MVS cart. That's how Iron Clad happened after the Wii release....

However, that game was from an era with a lot of titles, and several common had usable donor PCBs.... I could see this theoretically requiring an SSV, SSVS, or at least KOF 03 to be sacrificed for boards.
    -Susan
    http://i.imgur.com/JdHuTfZ.jpg
    Quote Originally Posted by Coryoon View Post
    This guy [MmSadda] should have "real doll seller" written under his name
    ^do it.

Amakusa's Fashion Consultant

Quote Originally Posted by mmsadda View Post
    I was dreaming this release would have the original code and that could be parsed out and put onto ROMs to convert an MVS cart. That's how Iron Clad happened after the Wii release....

However, that game was from an era with a lot of titles, and several common had usable donor PCBs.... I could see this theoretically requiring an SSV, SSVS, or at least KOF 03 to be sacrificed for boards.
    My guess is someone makes/sells a custom PCB for the game. There's a guy right now making custom empty boards for the PGM. So you can make the 3 Cave games without sacking carts. Maybe the MVS is different, but I would hope someone would at least give it a shot.
    "When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what the hell am I supposed to do with these?" -- Cave Johnson, CEO Aperture Science

http://www.cpscodex.com/img/NG_banner_uncle_sam.png

-----Jamma-Nation-X MVS Price Guide ----- mjmjr25's Reference NEO-GEO Price Guide ----- NeoGeoKult Price Guides (Euro) -----

For the latest 3d printing and laser projects check Instagram: @Lions3D

drunk downunder!
    aka. Muff Diver.

Quote Originally Posted by lions3 View Post
    My guess is someone makes/sells a custom PCB for the game. There's a guy right now making custom empty boards for the PGM. So you can make the 3 Cave games without sacking carts. Maybe the MVS is different, but I would hope someone would at least give it a shot.
    Well we've already seen reproduction carts and even ngdev use custom PCB's for their games so it's well in the realm of possibility. I just can't see a world where this rom gets extracted and it doesn't end up as a physical cart.

Kuroko's Training Dummy

Quote Originally Posted by lachlan View Post
    Well we've already seen reproduction carts and even ngdev use custom PCB's for their games so it's well in the realm of possibility. I just can't see a world where this rom gets extracted and it doesn't end up as a physical cart.
    Yes it should only be a matter of time, hopefully by a company like Limited run games endorsed by SNK. If not by SNK themselves, but that seems very unlikely.

Quote Originally Posted by Leback View Post
    Yes it should only be a matter of time, hopefully by a company like Limited run games endorsed by SNK. If not by SNK themselves, but that seems very unlikely.
    How is the quality of LRG cartridges? I've never really followed their stuff.

I wonder if they could get away with selling conversion kits. Chips, art, box.

Thread Information