The Warlocks of the Fates Footage, Restored to 4:3

BlackaneseNiNjA

The Fatal Fury Disciple
15 Year Member
Basically, yeah. There's a lot of drama surrounding this game because of Dion supposedly having it, SNKP raids supposedly finding copies, and NCI supposedly finding it. No concrete evidence was shown for Dion or NCI having it, so that's snake oil. SNKP finding copies in their raids, it's possible, but I don't think anyone knows what became of that. Even the cart located in Mandarake Nakano is believed to be fake because they've refused to demo it running, and they refuse to give out info regarding it. A large five figure offer was made for the cart but was refused.

In 2005, screenshots of the game surfaced that don't look to be from a magazine scan. This might mean that it's been dumped but that also doesn't have concrete evidence either, that a ROM was available at some point. What we have to go on is this footage of the game, uploaded in Japan in 2013, which was obviously ripped from VHS. It's unclear that the uploader was the person who actually played the game and recorded the footage. It seems unlikely. Neo Geo Freak Magazine had two features on the game, which I posted above. The second feature, in Vol. 3, seems to be the same build of the game as the video footage.

I want the game to be released and preserved as unlikely as that is. What needs to be done to make progress on that, I have no idea.

For reference, here is the feature from Neo Geo Freak vol. 3 for those interested:

F4966718-B955-4359-ADCA-669997A9EAFE.jpeg

44F4D8DA-6EE7-427B-A815-0712BD383DC3.jpeg

BlackaneseNiNjA

The Fatal Fury Disciple
15 Year Member
I uploaded high res scans of both Vol. 1 and Vol. 3 Neo Geo Freak features for Warlocks. It's earlier in this thread.

Good stuff :buttrock: I see it now; I missed that imgur link as I was looking for an embed/posted image. Thanks again!

Digmac

Leona's Therapist
Good stuff :buttrock: I see it now; I missed that imgur link as I was looking for an embed/posted image. Thanks again!

No worries man! I figured the link was easy to pass by. Glad I could provide something for the community :buttrock:

defalt

Cheng's Errand Boy
simple solution to get all protos is to buy balaclava and gun and take them where they are.