Who is Your Favorite Neo Character and Why? (This is for an article I'm publishing)

Kid Fenris

Quiz Detective
10 Year Member
After two days of careful deliberation I have decided that Leona is my favorite Neo Geo character. Below I will provide seventy-nine reasons why I selected...oh, the article already went up. Never mind.

Well, shave my goat!!

WHO HAS A COPY FOR SALE FOR YOUR MANS?!?!

This is outstanding news. Thanks for upping me on it.

I can play Rick, and use my favorite stick for games...name your price, people-lol.

I have a cart-only Fatal Fury First Contact that I don't really need. Mailing it to you might be difficult, but message me and I'll see what I can do.

yagamikun

Art of Typing Wiz
20 Year Member
After two days of careful deliberation I have decided that Leona is my favorite Neo Geo character. Below I will provide seventy-nine reasons why I selected...oh, the article already went up. Never mind.

Hey, feel free to to add - I keep checking back and am adding to the article as more comments come up. :)

Very nice site yagamikun! :buttrock: bookmarked

Thanks, man! So cool you named your son after Terry! :)

Great job on the article/website OP, really enjoyed reading

Thanks! I've put a ton of work into creating content over the last several months so glad to know it's getting read and appreciated!

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
I relate to Yamazaki, because we both walk with one hand in our pocket, wear a simple black shirt and black pants, work in the Chinese mafia, and have BDE.

Spoiler:
yamazaki-specintro.gif

max 330 mega

The Almighty Bunghole
15 Year Member
I really like Ralf, not only for him and Clark being such unique and fun characters to play as, but also because none of my shirts have sleeves, I wear a bandana on my head most of the summer, and I like chugging 40s. Now if I could just learn the machine gun punch.

yagamikun

Art of Typing Wiz
20 Year Member
I really like Ralf, not only for him and Clark being such unique and fun characters to play as, but also because none of my shirts have sleeves, I wear a bandana on my head most of the summer, and I like chugging 40s. Now if I could just learn the machine gun punch.

Nah, learn Galactic Phantom instead - unblockable. You get to punch more people in the face that way. :)

Thanks, I'll add these last few to the article later on this afternoon!