neo geo levelhike cable and mvs

jimc787

n00b
So I ordered a level hike cable in hopes that it could work with my consolized mvs 2 slot since the old Namco rgb-> composite/svideo board is getting outdated.

Anyone know if this is just rgb sync and ground to the level hike to get the hdmi out or does it need the composite signal wired in as well?

Or will this even work...

Right know I have rgb,sync,ground,+5, and left channel going through a 8 pin din pinned the same as the aes.

Just getting no signal from the level hike on the tv.

any help would be awesome

jimc787

n00b
Well then, Im a half ass, just had to attach the composite wire to my din connector and up and running. guess this thing just converts composite to hdmi. Picture is super sharp now though

avramce

Kabuki Klasher
Hey there, unsure what you mean by composite for the HDMI kit, I got my level hike board running completely off the jamma edge, just using a 220uF on the RGB lines, 470 ohm on the sync line. 5V and ground from the jamma edge are fine as well.

Neo Alec

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
Well then, Im a half ass, just had to attach the composite wire to my din connector and up and running. guess this thing just converts composite to hdmi. Picture is super sharp now though
It's probably using composite for sync.