Gunlord X Physical?

cr8zykuban0

Igniz's Servent
I will try to pick this up, assuming im not too late on it. very cool to see this happen on the switch

I wonder if it sells well, if they will bring their other titles on the switch as well.

Kaike

Geese's Thug
I will try to pick this up, assuming im not too late on it. very cool to see this happen on the switch

I wonder if it sells well, if they will bring their other titles on the switch as well.

I hope they bring Kraut Busters to ANY console.

Looks like it hasn't gone up for sale yet.

cr8zykuban0

Igniz's Servent
I hope they bring Kraut Busters to ANY console.

Looks like it hasn't gone up for sale yet.

would love to see that game as well on the switch!

im thinking it'll be up within the middle of this month, hoping within the next week

glazball

Pleasure Goal
10 Year Member
Boy, the Switch has just become a dumping ground for every-fucking-thing. I already have it as a physical disc for Dreamcast. I'll pass.

cr8zykuban0

Igniz's Servent
Boy, the Switch has just become a dumping ground for every-fucking-thing. I already have it as a physical disc for Dreamcast. I'll pass.

that and so many companies are releasing limited released games which is a double edge sword.

its good because a lot of great games coming out on the switch but trying to get em all can be overwhelming so I usually just get the ones I really want

Kaike

Geese's Thug
that and so many companies are releasing limited released games which is a double edge sword.

its good because a lot of great games coming out on the switch but trying to get em all can be overwhelming so I usually just get the ones I really want

Yeah people are going crazy for the limited release games