Neo Geo Mini $29.99 on Amazon

ysselcneogeo

Fio's Quartermaster
10 Year Member
I wish they'd get on the arcade 1up type train and build a mini size actual cab out of plastic for around $500 with a huge selection of games.

awbacon

Kyokughen Trainee
10 Year Member
I wish they'd get on the arcade 1up type train and build a mini size actual cab out of plastic for around $500 with a huge selection of games.

Nah man F those things. I’m so tired of seeing the market flooded (not here, but places) with gutted 1Up cabs with a XXXX-in 1 boards shoved in and being sold for $1000+. Not sure what chowderheads are buying them but I see them constantly on places like Facebook and Reddit

I’m tired in general of people taking perfectly good cabs, gutting them, shoving on ugly multi game art and a multi emu board, and getting top dollar. Just destroying good cabs for garbage emu boxes and making a mint doing it

NeoSneth

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
These things should have been $30 all along. It's pretty unplayable as a mini arcade, so you really need buy 2 controllers and an HDMI cable if you plan to use this.
Neat, but not neat enough to use regularly.

Viewpoint

Art of Typing Wiz, , ,
20 Year Member
I think SouthtownKid said something about it looking nice on a desk or something. I think that would be it's only use for me which is one of the reasons I refuse to pay more than 30 bucks for it. I'll wait for another price drop.

It's not even that. I would be ok with it if it was a decent product but they really half-assed the thing. It's not Sony PS1 Mini levels of bad but it's up there. Screen Tearing, Controller button layouts all fucked up among other things was a deal breaker for me.

BanishingFlatsAC

formerly DZ
15 Year Member
It's not even that. I would be ok with it if it was a decent product but they really half-assed the thing. It's not Sony PS1 Mini levels of bad but it's up there. Screen Tearing, Controller button layouts all fucked up among other things was a deal breaker for me.

The PS1 mini, when hacked, is the balls. Shits all over this paperweight.

NeoSneth

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member

I wouldn't say half-assed. Maybe 3/4. the screen is actually quite nice, and the build is good. the button layout is probably the biggest offense. None of these mini boxes have the greatest HDMI signal.