30th Anniversary - Nam 1975

Shackleford

Banned
It's hard to believe that it has been 30 years. Share your thoughts on this early Neo game.

NAM-1975_arcade_flyer.jpg

BlackaneseNiNjA

The Fatal Fury Disciple
15 Year Member
30 years already?? Damn. It’s never a bad time to go back to the hell again and celebrate. :buttrock:

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
NAM-1975 would have to be my favourite game on the Neo Geo.

Burning Fight!!

NIS America fan & Rent Free tenant
10 Year Member
It's better than the game it set to copy... still that final boss is bullshit so I'd rank Magician Lord higher than it in the launch title ranking.

Neo Alec

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
It's better than the game it set to copy... still that final boss is bullshit so I'd rank Magician Lord higher than it in the launch title ranking.
I agree Nam is the best launch title after Magician Lord. There really aren't anymore great early games after that until maybe League Bowling. At least in terms of how they've stood the test of time. That's how I feel from revisiting the early games lately anyway.

xb74

Gai's Trainer
10 Year Member
Such as awesome game! One day I will beat that last Boss...

ebinsugewa

Rosa's Tag-Team Partner
10 Year Member
I agree Nam is the best launch title after Magician Lord. There really aren't anymore great early games after that until maybe League Bowling. At least in terms of how they've stood the test of time. That's how I feel from revisiting the early games lately anyway.

Totally agree with both. Some of the best bargains (relatively speaking nowadays) around.

nmsc

n00b
I remember when this game was dirt cheap and almost couldn't give it away, and shocked how much it shot up in just a couple of years it seems.