This new Sega thing on April 17th (Terraonion Direct 2020)

donluca

Ninja Combat Warrior
Judging from the logo, I'd definitely say something SEGA, although I have no idea what it could be.

MegaDrive/MegaCD/32x/Master System is already done.

Sega Saturn, there are already several options IIRC out there.

Dreamcast, same as Saturn.

Maybe they finally did a new arcade multi?

Burning Fight!!

NIS America fan & Rent Free tenant
10 Year Member
Bwahahah the GDEMU dickhead can finally get fucked. Awesome.

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
Great looking product for those that don't already have Saturn and DC ODEs.

CatBoy

n00b
It would have been an amazing announcement a few years ago but it's a bit late to the party even it seems to be the better option right now. Unless you've just been very recently interested in DC or Saturn ODE's, you must already have one installed. I agree that having a SSD in there instead of a SD card has its appeal, but how many games do you really need to have available at the same time really?
Anyway, this will sell well and I hope it paves the way for more TerraOnion products in the short term. Best of luck to them!

egg_sanwich

Windjammers Wonder
10 Year Member
Great option, I don’t have any of those bullshit hard to get solutions on the market already, and now I only need to buy one thing (I think?)

Time to dig those old consoles out of storage

fake

King of Spammers
15 Year Member
It would have been an amazing announcement a few years ago but it's a bit late to the party even it seems to be the better option right now. Unless you've just been very recently interested in DC or Saturn ODE's, you must already have one installed. I agree that having a SSD in there instead of a SD card has its appeal, but how many games do you really need to have available at the same time really?
Anyway, this will sell well and I hope it paves the way for more TerraOnion products in the short term. Best of luck to them!

Who are you?

ChopstickSamurai

I have earned the, right to PM Rot.,
Amazing, day 1.

Same here. I have a DC with a clone GDemu but I don’t have a ODE for my Saturn yet. This sounds like a much easier to use solution than what’s available (if you’re lucky enough to buy one). If this kick as much ass as I hope I’ll get another for my DC for sure.

xb74

Gai's Trainer
10 Year Member
Very very nice product! Looking forward to this.

8bitForLife

Crazed MVS Addict
Rots famous he was thanked in video! lol

ya ill probably get this for dreamcast or my saturn Iv been a patreon of the professor Abrasive but who knows when thats going to get finished

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
Rolling out new products but I'm still yet to hear anything about my replacement cart since February. No update, No nothing. I also want to know why a bunch of comments including Alex's were deleted from the other thread. It's like nothing ever happened.

Last edited:

ggallegos1

Cholecystectomy Required.,
10 Year Member
Rolling out new products but I'm still yet to hear anything about my replacement cart since February. No update, No nothing. I also want to know why a bunch of comments including Alex's were deleted from the other thread. It's like nothing ever happened.
This is where my mindset is. That fiasco colored my thoughts on them.

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member

An unfortunate situation for sure. To be fair, TO offered assistance outside the warranty period and it didn't work out. While it certainly could have been handled better, I don't think it warrants blacklisting them. I can't remember what was eventually offered as compensation but I hope they follow through and resolve it to your satisfaction.

Yodd

Iori's Flame
20 Year Member

We are still waiting on NeoSD carts to be produced. Covid has everything backed up.

Soon as we have that sorted out, you will have a replacement cart.

As far as deleted comments go, we had nothing to do with that.

CatBoy

n00b
Who are you?

An owner of all previous TerraOnion products (including the very first batch of SSD3 that needed a couple of fixes to work properly, yet I still bought the MegaSD on the day it was announced) but also of the Rhea and GDEmu if that is the question?
If I'm misreading your question, my apologies.

roker

DOOM
20 Year Member
Bwahahah the GDEMU dickhead can finally get fucked. Awesome.

GDEMU got cloned *yawn*

I'm more happy that he's going to get fucked on the Saturn end. People buy them to flip them at 3x the price and they're hard as shit to get.

Tron

Test
15 Year Member
Count me interested in mode only because i thought about selling off my saturn collection.Beside i've seen how annoying it is to buy a rhea since the damn device sells out to quickly.Saturn with mode would save me allot on space,i wouldn't need to even drag around a collection anymore.