Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: AES Serial # 000004 from BlockBuster Video Found

Master Brewer, Genzai Sake Co.

Quote Originally Posted by Missile View Post
    Looks like a fake. I imagine all the low numbers were given to employees and SNK staff
    No one cared about faggot shit like serial numbers in the 90s. You had to be there I guess.
    Neo Geo AES #011035 #036442 | Neo Geo CD #0002814 #0015959 | MVS Executive | Razion 1cc Club President | NG.com Top Trader
    ATTN NOOBS: Jamma Nation X makes the best CMVS & Superguns, PERIOD! | Unofficial MVS and AES Price Guide
    Quote Originally Posted by SNKSOUL View Post
    I ask a complete account removal extraction

I ask the deletion authorized by Neo Geo Admin Judge Dredd.

Thanks a lot.

Rugal's Panther

Lol the stickers were probably taken from VHS tapes from Goodwill and taped/ re-glued to the system.

Blockbuster renting Neo Geo systems? On what planet? Never heard of such a thing. Other systems, yes, but a Neo? Nah, not buying it (literally). Not seeing a scratch on it either, cause you know, rental systems were treated with such care...

I also like the way the seller referenced "the first Neo Geo systems to be to produced and were exclusively intended as a rental only!!" Yeah, in Japan!
    You never forget your first Neo...

Kuroko's Training Dummy

To answer idk which post: the NEO-0 (Japanese Neos) and NEO-AECs (Export Neos) had different counts. I had a 4-digit serial AEC with a 5-digit NEO-0 sticker under it. I have a somewhat nice database of neo serials, I'll upload it if I remember when i get back my PC from the repair guy.
    If you have a proto, I have 5000$. PM.
    Looking for info about a specific AES system? Mail id@hayde.neoteam620.com , I may have some.

https://i.ibb.co/4WjNzSX/nitd.jpg

Thread Information