new aluminium controller design nearly finished

nemozero

n00b
made a few of them awhile back just in blue,orange,with sanwa bits...i do like the break away cable tho.. i wanted to make something that people could personalise ..names logos etc even colours

Craig

Stupid Bitch.,
15 Year Member
its gonna be for the aes that i have.had afew orders for these,always looked at fight sticks they are really bland rectangle .i was trying to make custom stick that are personalised to for different people

I would say this thing would have been perfect if not for the palm rest... It's the only design choice I don't get.

Capitalistix

Edo Express Delivery Guy
10 Year Member
I imagine this thing being used to smack the fuck out of someone walking through a threshold looney-toons style. Just has a real Rube Goldberg vibe to it.

xb74

Gai's Trainer
10 Year Member
Impressive as a overall proof of techniques available. The colour is great.

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
Fuck bro, dial up the stargate with that motherfucker

giphy.gif

XxHennersXx

Why So Many X's?,
15 Year Member
This^

Why not just do that and upscale it just a tad to fit in a full size joystick and buttons. Seems like a no brainier that they would sell.
View attachment 56119

Or just something like this in Aluminum. Simple yet effective.

Yeah, I would buy an old style stick or just a minimalist metal one similar to this one.

redfield0009

Sieger's Squire
Is it just me, or is the joystick too far to the edge? Besides holding hands with thanos, that would piss me off.

nemozero

n00b
thank you the 1 on ebay is the last 1 i have,think im going to go all black on the next one.make something normal for a change just add game art.the blue one is something like it see if they sell

Fygee

Bewbs! Z'OMG, Teh BEWBS!,
20 Year Member
So, honest question. Do your hands hurt like fuck after using this, or is it not as uncomfortable as it looks?

I suppose it's one good way to keep your wrist elevated to prevent carpal tunnel.

Nonetheless, it looks cool as hell.

nemozero

n00b
its not at all uncomfortable the middle jewel fits in your palm. so u dont feel it.only reason that it went up forsale is because someone let me down ..my own faulty really should of got a deposit. theres a hell of alot of work in those...i was using these to pay for the next pattern.i wanted to make a controller that would do more than 1 console,had my fair share of broken joystick.too much electronics for me need some help really