Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Market section where?

Quote Originally Posted by c0nn0r View Post
    You need to PM "ROT" and request access to the market. He usually gets back to you pretty quickly.
    I can't tell if there is a private marketplace or there isn't and we're trolling. ROT's profile says not to message.

Does the marketplace essentially exist to protect buyers from counterfeit carts? I read The New Yorker article and otherwise only follow the NGPC scene.

Just Short...
    As always... :-(
    Crap they're tearing down the Palace of Auburn Hills. I guess it's I-75 & M-59 now.

Not only counterfeits but from flippers buying and immediately selling on Ebay.

Not that the marketplace is full of scoops anyway. Most deals happen between people who've been here a few years. People will sell to anyone but it'll be a good price, not a deal.

drunk downunder!
    aka. Muff Diver.

The true deals were had 10 years ago or more. Maybe that was before people got retarded, either way those days are gone.

Why So Many X's?

Quote Originally Posted by SazanOFF View Post
    The concept for a long time is very relative. I do not know what is required of me. I wrote, asked. Nobody answered. Itís sad. I will continue the search.
    You need to prove yourself.

New Challenger

how? While Iím not sure that here on the forum who can help me, all I hear is sarcasm, mockery and a reminder that I have to ďproveĒ something in what way? I already collected all the games I wanted for AES, except the last ms1, for this I decided to come to the professional community, to people with experience. But I didnít find anything here and I donít understand what to do.
    The reality is that I found two owners of the first metal slug outside of this forum. but they donít want to sell, so the search continues.

Host for Orochi

You can't enter the market right now. The people who run it are self isolating.

New Challenger

Quote Originally Posted by Thierry Henry View Post
    You can't enter the market right now. The people who run it are self isolating.
    what are you talking about...

drunk downunder!
    aka. Muff Diver.

what are you talking about...
    It means they only let in cool people and you're not cool so fuck off already.

New Challenger

Quote Originally Posted by lachlan View Post
    It means they only let in cool people and you're not cool so fuck off already.
    What nonsense are you talking about? What cool guys? are we in the kindergarten? What the fuck are you talking about?

B
    ASS
    IC

What nonsense are you talking about? What cool guys? are we in the kindergarten? What the fuck are you talking about?
    Dude, keep your bearing. I vouched for you.

New Challenger

Quote Originally Posted by basic View Post
    Dude, keep your bearing. I vouched for you.
    I'm sorry, but you see that he first started.

You're asking for a high dollar cart, you're new here, and quite honestly, if someone sold it you, you would just disappear. The marketplace here is not a personal ebay.

New Challenger

Quote Originally Posted by Kid Panda View Post
    You're asking for a high dollar cart, you're new here, and quite honestly, if someone sold it you, you would just disappear. The marketplace here is not a personal ebay.
    But I came here for a specific purpose, I understand that this is a community and here are your rules. Of course. Nevertheless, I have a goal, and sooner or later I will buy ms1 here on the forum or on ebay. I would like to make new acquaintances and buy a game from trusted users, but as experience has shown here on the forum, I'm not sure that someone will help me. Maybe I'm wrong. But still.

You state it in your first line. I am here to buy metal slug 1. Not, I am here to talk games, hang out, and kick the shit with others. It is, I want a metal slug 1 cart. Who's to say that if you get it, you'll even stick around?

That's what people are trying to tell you. You've painted yourself into a corner here and can't really get out. Good luck on the search.

Host for Orochi

But I came here for a specific purpose, I understand that this is a community and here are your rules. Of course. Nevertheless, I have a goal, and sooner or later I will buy ms1 here on the forum or on ebay. I would like to make new acquaintances and buy a game from trusted users, but as experience has shown here on the forum, I'm not sure that someone will help me. Maybe I'm wrong. But still.
    Your grasp of English from your first post to this, amazing jump in quality over the course of only a couple days. I is impressed.

New Challenger

You state it in your first line. I am here to buy metal slug 1. Not, I am here to talk games, hang out, and kick the shit with others. It is, I want a metal slug 1 cart. Who's to say that if you get it, you'll even stick around?

That's what people are trying to tell you. You've painted yourself into a corner here and can't really get out. Good luck on the search.
    I am not a liar. I told the truth as it is. for what lie to someone? Perhaps I will stay if I find congenial people on this forum, why not. I came to the professional community. But on the very first day I was insulted and sent from here. I did not understand what was happening and did not return here for several weeks. but then I came across a BASIC and realized that there are decent people here and i can try again.

Never called you a liar, now you're making stuff up. Also, who you think is decent is actually trolling you. Try again.

New Challenger

Yes, I'm new to this forum, yes I'm looking for metal slug 1, whatís wrong with that. In parallel, I am learning this game in other places, and I have already received several offers, but nonetheless I am returning here. Who knows, maybe I will like it here and want to come back from time, to time. Even if I buy the game in other place.

New Challenger

Quote Originally Posted by Thierry Henry View Post
    Your grasp of English from your first post to this, amazing jump in quality over the course of only a couple days. I is impressed.
    Thanks. I don’t understand if this is sarcasm, but I try. As you understand, my native language is not English.

New Challenger

Never called you a liar, now you're making stuff up. Also, who you think is decent is actually trolling you. Try again.
    I'm sorry, I put it wrong. I only asserted that I came with a purpose and spoke directly about it. As for trolling, this is everyone’s business. If someone in life has nothing more important than trolling newcomers, this is his choice.

B
    ASS
    IC

Yes, I'm new to this forum, yes I'm looking for metal slug 1, what’s wrong with that. In parallel, I am learning this game in other places, and I have already received several offers, but nonetheless I am returning here. Who knows, maybe I will like it here and want to come back from time, to time. Even if I buy the game in other place.
    serious talk. you are most likely buying a counterfeit if you buy from one of those offers.

New Challenger

Quote Originally Posted by basic View Post
    serious talk. you are most likely buying a counterfeit if you buy from one of those offers.
    everything can be. for this I’m not in a hurry, and until I’m sure of everything I won’t buy anything

Why So Many X's?

I told you you had to prove yourself. Be part of the community. Thatís the rules. You clearly didnít read them. And now youíre saying your purpose to come here was just to buy MS1.

Youíre not gonna get in at all now.

Now fuck off.

New Challenger

Oh yeah. thanks

drunk downunder!
    aka. Muff Diver.

Oh yeah. thanks
    Hey do you eat chicken kiev every day?

Thread Information