Market section where?

SazanOFF

n00b
Hello. I am new member. And i want to access for market section. What i need? Why after accept my account i am lost market section? thank you

Neodogg

Dogg-Father,
20 Year Member
this place is more than just a market. You have to contribute/add some value to the community first...

c0nn0r

If I could have, My time back, I'd keep it in ma'
10 Year Member
Hello. I am new member. And i want to access for market section. What i need? Why after accept my account i am lost market section? thank you

You need to PM "ROT" and request access to the market. He usually gets back to you pretty quickly.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member

apparently, you will need more rubles than you needed last week.

basic

back to basics
15 Year Member
Hey. Write me in PM I am from SPB too.thank you

your request has been received and we are in the process of evaluating your request. however, we need for you to answer some questions. it can be here or in chat.

Edit: you are not off to a very good start.

Last edited:

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
no one here is selling a real metal slug 1. any time it has been listed here for sale, it seems likely fake.

advice: get the roms, or mvs.

NEOFREAK9189

Sakura's Bank Manager
20 Year Member
I have 17 years in this page 3 years ago I cannot enter the Market they won't let me in because I write I wanted a Blazing Star Repro Cart neogeo aes
And all the trolls say get out banned the account
I bet they delete this message 100%

https://imgur.com/VaAAzIV

oliverclaude

General Morden's Aide
Hey. Write me in PM I am from SPB too.thank you

Congrats, Wasabi! That was well worth to spill my coffee.

@Sazonoff: Are you a retro-oligarch? Post pictures of your collection. I expect unashamed splendor in glory marbles and crystal chandeliers with a decent portion of Beluga and Stolichnaya. To your future market excess here: na zdravje!

Bratwurst

Rugal's Thug
RgOPLgA.jpg

There aren't enough rubles in the world to get me to part with my Japanese AES Metal Slug 1. Because I don't have one.

basic

back to basics
15 Year Member
the ye olde shotgun approach. i respect the hustle.

SazanOFF

n00b
Congrats, Wasabi! That was well worth to spill my coffee.

@Sazonoff: Are you a retro-oligarch? Post pictures of your collection. I expect unashamed splendor in glory marbles and crystal chandeliers with a decent portion of Beluga and Stolichnaya. To your future market excess here: na zdravje!

ahah, funny. no, I’m not a retro aligarch, I have long dreamed of metal slug 1 and finally found the strength to find it.

Burning Fight!!

NIS America fan & Rent Free tenant
10 Year Member
Trump's manipulating Neo-Geo prices too? Appreciate the email but I'm not american

basic

back to basics
15 Year Member
ahah, funny. no, I’m not a retro aligarch, I have long dreamed of metal slug 1 and finally found the strength to find it.

you are 25 and just recently go into AES collecting. how long is long? i told you in chat...no one is even going to let you know they have an MS1 for sale unless you demonstrate, to them, that you are dedicated and worthy.

Last edited:

SazanOFF

n00b
you are 25 and just recently go into AES collecting. how long is long? i told you in chat...no one is even going to let you know they have an MS1 for sale unless you demonstrate, to them, that you are dedicated and worthy.
The concept for a long time is very relative. I do not know what is required of me. I wrote, asked. Nobody answered. It’s sad. I will continue the search.