Market section where?

You need to PM "ROT" and request access to the market. He usually gets back to you pretty quickly.

I can't tell if there is a private marketplace or there isn't and we're trolling. ROT's profile says not to message.

Does the marketplace essentially exist to protect buyers from counterfeit carts? I read The New Yorker article and otherwise only follow the NGPC scene.

Syn

There can be only one.
10 Year Member
Not only counterfeits but from flippers buying and immediately selling on Ebay.

Not that the marketplace is full of scoops anyway. Most deals happen between people who've been here a few years. People will sell to anyone but it'll be a good price, not a deal.

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
The true deals were had 10 years ago or more. Maybe that was before people got retarded, either way those days are gone.

SazanOFF

n00b
how? While I’m not sure that here on the forum who can help me, all I hear is sarcasm, mockery and a reminder that I have to “prove” something in what way? I already collected all the games I wanted for AES, except the last ms1, for this I decided to come to the professional community, to people with experience. But I didn’t find anything here and I don’t understand what to do.
The reality is that I found two owners of the first metal slug outside of this forum. but they don’t want to sell, so the search continues.

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
You're asking for a high dollar cart, you're new here, and quite honestly, if someone sold it you, you would just disappear. The marketplace here is not a personal ebay.

SazanOFF

n00b
You're asking for a high dollar cart, you're new here, and quite honestly, if someone sold it you, you would just disappear. The marketplace here is not a personal ebay.

But I came here for a specific purpose, I understand that this is a community and here are your rules. Of course. Nevertheless, I have a goal, and sooner or later I will buy ms1 here on the forum or on ebay. I would like to make new acquaintances and buy a game from trusted users, but as experience has shown here on the forum, I'm not sure that someone will help me. Maybe I'm wrong. But still.

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
You state it in your first line. I am here to buy metal slug 1. Not, I am here to talk games, hang out, and kick the shit with others. It is, I want a metal slug 1 cart. Who's to say that if you get it, you'll even stick around?

That's what people are trying to tell you. You've painted yourself into a corner here and can't really get out. Good luck on the search.

Thierry Henry

Tung's Hair Stylist
But I came here for a specific purpose, I understand that this is a community and here are your rules. Of course. Nevertheless, I have a goal, and sooner or later I will buy ms1 here on the forum or on ebay. I would like to make new acquaintances and buy a game from trusted users, but as experience has shown here on the forum, I'm not sure that someone will help me. Maybe I'm wrong. But still.

Your grasp of English from your first post to this, amazing jump in quality over the course of only a couple days. I is impressed.

SazanOFF

n00b
You state it in your first line. I am here to buy metal slug 1. Not, I am here to talk games, hang out, and kick the shit with others. It is, I want a metal slug 1 cart. Who's to say that if you get it, you'll even stick around?

That's what people are trying to tell you. You've painted yourself into a corner here and can't really get out. Good luck on the search.
I am not a liar. I told the truth as it is. for what lie to someone? Perhaps I will stay if I find congenial people on this forum, why not. I came to the professional community. But on the very first day I was insulted and sent from here. I did not understand what was happening and did not return here for several weeks. but then I came across a BASIC and realized that there are decent people here and i can try again.

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
Never called you a liar, now you're making stuff up. Also, who you think is decent is actually trolling you. Try again.

SazanOFF

n00b
Yes, I'm new to this forum, yes I'm looking for metal slug 1, what’s wrong with that. In parallel, I am learning this game in other places, and I have already received several offers, but nonetheless I am returning here. Who knows, maybe I will like it here and want to come back from time, to time. Even if I buy the game in other place.

SazanOFF

n00b
Your grasp of English from your first post to this, amazing jump in quality over the course of only a couple days. I is impressed.

Thanks. I don’t understand if this is sarcasm, but I try. As you understand, my native language is not English.

SazanOFF

n00b
Never called you a liar, now you're making stuff up. Also, who you think is decent is actually trolling you. Try again.

I'm sorry, I put it wrong. I only asserted that I came with a purpose and spoke directly about it. As for trolling, this is everyone’s business. If someone in life has nothing more important than trolling newcomers, this is his choice.

basic

back to basics
15 Year Member
Yes, I'm new to this forum, yes I'm looking for metal slug 1, what’s wrong with that. In parallel, I am learning this game in other places, and I have already received several offers, but nonetheless I am returning here. Who knows, maybe I will like it here and want to come back from time, to time. Even if I buy the game in other place.

serious talk. you are most likely buying a counterfeit if you buy from one of those offers.

XxHennersXx

Why So Many X's?,
15 Year Member

I told you you had to prove yourself. Be part of the community. That’s the rules. You clearly didn’t read them. And now you’re saying your purpose to come here was just to buy MS1.

You’re not gonna get in at all now.

Now fuck off.