Thread: Minimal NG MVS (digital) machines

Minimal NG MVS (digital) machines

Not technically a traditional arcade machine, but rather an emulator in a retro looking desktop arcade-looking box, from what I have seen.

Does anyone have personal experience with these?

It makes sense to get an AES, but for those that want a big arcade machine in the corner, this saves space (and cash) rather than investing in an MVS - although I would love this.

Crossed Swords Squire

Why would you get one if your point is saving space and money over an AES? Just get a consolized MVS or a supergun setup and a 1 slot MVS board. You don’t need a huge cab to play MVS hardware. If you want an emulation box then you should find a different forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Digmac View Post
    Why would you get one if your point is saving space and money over an AES? Just get a consolized MVS or a supergun setup and a 1 slot MVS board. You don’t need a huge cab to play MVS hardware. If you want an emulation box then you should find a different forum.
    You don't have personal experience then?

If I already had an AES, but did not want to fork out for a MVS machine, this fits on a desk and would therefore save space over an original MVS machine (which would be lovely in an ideal world).

If the choice was AES or an MVS board, I wouldn't mind an MVS board in this circumstance. But I was trying to see if anyone had experience with this particular product.

Thank you for responding

-餓狼伝説弟子-

Quote Originally Posted by Slyelessar View Post
    Not technically a traditional arcade machine, but rather an emulator in a retro looking desktop arcade-looking box, from what I have seen.

Does anyone have personal experience with these?

It makes sense to get an AES, but for those that want a big arcade machine in the corner, this saves space (and cash) rather than investing in an MVS - although I would love this.
    Whats up Slyelessar. I asked around about these about a year or so ago and was curious who they were made by since it looked neat...but also unlicensed. The price was about $350 and included all games but it also runs on a raspberry pi (or whatever else you opt to plug in) so your mileage will vary if you intend to play it as-as.

The company has gone on to offer these in two styles now:

As an aside, that youtuber has featured other SNK themed items as well:

There are so many other options to play neo games that unless you just want the form-factor, there are better options from a gameplay experience perspective imho.

This was the thread:
    http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/showth...layminimal-com
    Last edited by BlackaneseNiNjA; 05-23-2020 at 03:39 PM.

超えるべき奴がいる。

北斗神拳は無敵だ。

Hi BlackaneseNiNjA

Thanks for your response and info . That pinball machine looks great.

Thread Information