Kraut Buster Insert?

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
Did yours not come with one? Or are you trying to get one for a shockbox?

MCF 76

Vice's Love Slave
10 Year Member
Did you check Southtown Homebrew? They have all the other Ngdev games inserts available.

ShootTheCore

Bead Banger
I scanned my Shockbox Insert that came with my LE and shared it with a few folks here a couple of months ago, but I have misplaced the file.

If need be, I can scan it in again, but be aware that it'll have the usual folds and grain that happen when you scan an insert instead of creating it fresh in Photoshop.

Let me know.

ChopstickSamurai

I have earned the, right to PM Rot.,
I scanned my Shockbox Insert that came with my LE and shared it with a few folks here a couple of months ago, but I have misplaced the file.

If need be, I can scan it in again, but be aware that it'll have the usual folds and grain that happen when you scan an insert instead of creating it fresh in Photoshop.

Let me know.

Is this the one you previously shared?

https://anonfile.com/X2raY0d0o3/Kraut_Buster_MVS_Shockbox_Insert_Scan_tif

I had Southtown print me an insert from this file awhile back, and it looks pretty decent in a shockbox. It's too bad the second run didn't come with one. Thanks for sharing your scan, and let me know if it isn't cool to reshare it here.

Hello, I am in the same situation here, looking for a Kraut Insert for a Shockbox, can't find one on Souththown and the link from ChopstickSamurai is no longer valid. Its weird because, Razion(the other insert I'm looking for) is available and other ngdev titles but not Kraut... If by chance someone has something, I'm interested!! Thanks