Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Analogue Nt mini Noir [One Final Run]

"co-doxxing cyber-bullying criminal fuck up" Dr Shroom's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kid Panda View Post
    Christoph is a piece of shit scammer. Fuck him and his company.
    Yeah, guess I just emulate on PC or put even more roms on my hacked famicom mini.

Crossed Swords Squire

A totaly new Neo-Geo for this price, why not, but a NES... made in China...

Krauser's Henchman

To this day I don't know why he went loco with his first Nt announcement on here when he should have been upfront to ppl. I can't figure out why he told me there was no considerable market for a Megadrive console in the same form as the Nt and then he releases one a few years later. Equally I can't figure out why some of his CMVS' go belly up and need to be repaired by others modders - his website doesn't even acknowledge the CMVS anymore.

If he still sold wooden Neo sticks, ppl would still scoop them up. It feels like he abandoned the scene over minor shite.

Just a mixed bag that guy.

Art of Typing Wiz

icon15.gif

Quote Originally Posted by rodolfocm View Post
    Why you mad?
    He's not wrong tho. Please someone explain why his S&H costs are fucking ridiculous among other things. People buying this are just fools parting with their hard-earned money.

Christoph's biggest mistake here was thinking people would just blindly lap up whatever he said without them questioning several key things.

I.E. Saying all the games on his system would play in stereo.

Ducking and dodging questions about weather or not he was saccing original NES PPUs.

List goes on.
    Last edited by Viewpoint; 03-01-2020 at 07:35 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by rodolfocm View Post
    Why you mad?
    He bought a pcb from me, and I said all that was wrong with it. It was a bootleg and wouldn't coin up. After like a week all of a sudden he tells me there's an audio issue with it. He wants his money back and wants to keep the pcb because it's a bootleg, (which was stated when I sold it in the first place), I refund him his money and then two weeks later he sells it on here, not disclosing the audio issue, nor the issues it already had. I ask about it and he says, "Oh, I fixed it". Lying sack of shit, fuck him and his company. He left the forum almost right after that.

So yea, I have a problem with him.

Morden's Lackey

When I read this, I'm definitely happy he left the forum. Sacrificing original NES PPUs for an overpriced made in China console & scamming other members sucks hard.

Master Brewer, Genzai Sake Co.

Quote Originally Posted by Kid Panda View Post
    He bought a pcb from me, and I said all that was wrong with it. It was a bootleg and wouldn't coin up. After like a week all of a sudden he tells me there's an audio issue with it. He wants his money back and wants to keep the pcb because it's a bootleg, (which was stated when I sold it in the first place), I refund him his money and then two weeks later he sells it on here, not disclosing the audio issue, nor the issues it already had. I ask about it and he says, "Oh, I fixed it". Lying sack of shit, fuck him and his company. He left the forum almost right after that.

So yea, I have a problem with him.
    Understandable, to say the least.

KoF Grandmaster

NT Mini is still overpriced Id rather just buy a hdmi kit to install on my,famicom av or buy a retrousb avs at least.Which i find to be the cheaper option.

Master Brewer, Genzai Sake Co.

And it's sold out.

I have earned the
    right to PM Rot.

Iím surprised it took this long to sell out. I wonder how many are being produced?

Frenzy Football Player

Quote Originally Posted by ChopstickSamurai View Post
    I’m surprised it took this long to sell out. I wonder how many are being produced?
    I'm not surprised. $500 is a lot of money for an NES clone, and there's technically-equivalent FPGA alternatives available for a lower price (RetroUSB AVS and MiSTer). That, and the upcoming Pocket will likely run a NES core as well once the enthusiasts start coding for it.

Formerly Raz_Hoe.

Quote Originally Posted by ShootTheCore View Post
    I'm not surprised. $500 is a lot of money for an NES clone, and there's technically-equivalent FPGA alternatives available for a lower price (RetroUSB AVS and MiSTer). That, and the upcoming Pocket will likely run a NES core as well once the enthusiasts start coding for it.
    Word.

Friend me on Facebook!
    $500 is a lot of money for flippers to invest in. There are only a few of us who bought it to use and keep.

Formerly Raz_Hoe.

They could have made a cheaper version but fuck it. Why not take advantage of people that are throwing down crazy money for old video games. Good for them. Make that paper.

Friend me on Facebook!
    Why would they? There is already the retroUSB AVS.

Formerly Raz_Hoe.

That retrousb looks like a flat cargo plane though.

I'll just stick to my famicom and old man crt till something else cheaper comes along.

Cholecystectomy Required.

Quote Originally Posted by RAZO View Post

I'll just stick to my famicom and old man crt till something else cheaper comes along.
    I never liked how the lid was so large on the AVS and couldn't close if a fami cart was in it. Other than that, it's perfect if you don't have RGB solutions or are tired of RGB solutions
    "I am the master of my fate. I am the captain of my soul."
    Switch FC 0965 2531 6217
    http://backloggery.com/ggallegos1/sig.gif
    Quote Originally Posted by ObeyMyEgo View Post
    ggallegos1 Is a cock sucking faggot. That is all.

Shigen's Fitness Trainer

Quote Originally Posted by ggallegos1 View Post
    I never liked how the lid was so large on the AVS and couldn't close if a fami cart was in it. Other than that, it's perfect if you don't have RGB solutions or are tired of RGB solutions
    This, I’m just going to stick with my RGB modded AV fami until something better comes along. It’s only a matter of time before people start producing cart adapters for the MiSTer.

Quote Originally Posted by Niko View Post
    This, I’m just going to stick with my RGB modded AV fami until something better comes along. It’s only a matter of time before people start producing cart adapters for the MiSTer.
    When was the last time you put a cart in anything that wasnt a flashcart?

Why So Many X's?

I like the way the AVS looks. If it was just a rectangle Iíd like it more. I like the way it looks more than the NT mini

Crazed MVS Addict

I think Analogue's Nt and Sg are great, and I like RGB via HDMI. Nothing matches the quality of SNES and Genesis games on those consoles.

I confess I've ordered this latest. Expensive but good, and let's face it, NG fans have always had more money than sense ;-)

I have earned the
    right to PM Rot.

Iím sure this will be corona delayed like everything else.

Crazed MVS Addict

Agreed. And we're far from 'Peak Lockdown' yet. A glimmer of positivity though with China's manufacturing/economy starting to recover. Amazing and dumb how the West outsourced its core economy (manufacturing and IP) to China. Hopefully the present 'issue' will accelerate the reversal of this policy. Just as shale gas helped the US regain control of its energy supply, it can now hopefully regain control of its manufacturing base. But I digress :-)

Morden's Lackey

Dodgeball Yakuza

is it better than the POWKIDDY A19?

Thread Information