Analogue Nt mini Noir [One Final Run]

Raph4

Retrogoobing Newscaster
10 Year Member
A totaly new Neo-Geo for this price, why not, but a NES... made in China... :eek_2:

xb74

Gai's Trainer
10 Year Member
To this day I don't know why he went loco with his first Nt announcement on here when he should have been upfront to ppl. I can't figure out why he told me there was no considerable market for a Megadrive console in the same form as the Nt and then he releases one a few years later. Equally I can't figure out why some of his CMVS' go belly up and need to be repaired by others modders - his website doesn't even acknowledge the CMVS anymore.

If he still sold wooden Neo sticks, ppl would still scoop them up. It feels like he abandoned the scene over minor shite.

Just a mixed bag that guy.

Viewpoint

Art of Typing Wiz, , ,
20 Year Member
Why you mad?

He's not wrong tho. Please someone explain why his S&H costs are fucking ridiculous among other things. People buying this are just fools parting with their hard-earned money.

Christoph's biggest mistake here was thinking people would just blindly lap up whatever he said without them questioning several key things.

I.E. Saying all the games on his system would play in stereo.

Ducking and dodging questions about weather or not he was saccing original NES PPUs.

List goes on.

Last edited:

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
Why you mad?

He bought a pcb from me, and I said all that was wrong with it. It was a bootleg and wouldn't coin up. After like a week all of a sudden he tells me there's an audio issue with it. He wants his money back and wants to keep the pcb because it's a bootleg, (which was stated when I sold it in the first place), I refund him his money and then two weeks later he sells it on here, not disclosing the audio issue, nor the issues it already had. I ask about it and he says, "Oh, I fixed it". Lying sack of shit, fuck him and his company. He left the forum almost right after that.

So yea, I have a problem with him.

Hattori Hanzo

AEShole
1 Year Member
When I read this, I'm definitely happy he left the forum. Sacrificing original NES PPUs for an overpriced made in China console & scamming other members sucks hard.

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
He bought a pcb from me, and I said all that was wrong with it. It was a bootleg and wouldn't coin up. After like a week all of a sudden he tells me there's an audio issue with it. He wants his money back and wants to keep the pcb because it's a bootleg, (which was stated when I sold it in the first place), I refund him his money and then two weeks later he sells it on here, not disclosing the audio issue, nor the issues it already had. I ask about it and he says, "Oh, I fixed it". Lying sack of shit, fuck him and his company. He left the forum almost right after that.

So yea, I have a problem with him.

Understandable, to say the least.

Tron

Test
15 Year Member
NT Mini is still overpriced :oh_no: Id rather just buy a hdmi kit to install on my,famicom av or buy a retrousb avs at least.Which i find to be the cheaper option.

ChopstickSamurai

I have earned the, right to PM Rot.,
I’m surprised it took this long to sell out. I wonder how many are being produced?

ShootTheCore

Bead Banger
I’m surprised it took this long to sell out. I wonder how many are being produced?

I'm not surprised. $500 is a lot of money for an NES clone, and there's technically-equivalent FPGA alternatives available for a lower price (RetroUSB AVS and MiSTer). That, and the upcoming Pocket will likely run a NES core as well once the enthusiasts start coding for it.

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
I'm not surprised. $500 is a lot of money for an NES clone, and there's technically-equivalent FPGA alternatives available for a lower price (RetroUSB AVS and MiSTer). That, and the upcoming Pocket will likely run a NES core as well once the enthusiasts start coding for it.

Word.

Lastblade

Friend me on Facebook!,
20 Year Member
$500 is a lot of money for flippers to invest in. There are only a few of us who bought it to use and keep.

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
They could have made a cheaper version but fuck it. Why not take advantage of people that are throwing down crazy money for old video games. Good for them. Make that paper.

Lastblade

Friend me on Facebook!,
20 Year Member
Why would they? There is already the retroUSB AVS.

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
That retrousb looks like a flat cargo plane though.

I'll just stick to my famicom and old man crt till something else cheaper comes along.

ggallegos1

Cholecystectomy Required.,
10 Year Member

I'll just stick to my famicom and old man crt till something else cheaper comes along.
I never liked how the lid was so large on the AVS and couldn't close if a fami cart was in it. Other than that, it's perfect if you don't have RGB solutions or are tired of RGB solutions

Niko

Whip's Subordinate
I never liked how the lid was so large on the AVS and couldn't close if a fami cart was in it. Other than that, it's perfect if you don't have RGB solutions or are tired of RGB solutions

This, I’m just going to stick with my RGB modded AV fami until something better comes along. It’s only a matter of time before people start producing cart adapters for the MiSTer.

This, I’m just going to stick with my RGB modded AV fami until something better comes along. It’s only a matter of time before people start producing cart adapters for the MiSTer.

When was the last time you put a cart in anything that wasnt a flashcart?

XxHennersXx

Why So Many X's?,
15 Year Member

I like the way the AVS looks. If it was just a rectangle I’d like it more. I like the way it looks more than the NT mini

Pinball

Kula's Candy
I think Analogue's Nt and Sg are great, and I like RGB via HDMI. Nothing matches the quality of SNES and Genesis games on those consoles.

I confess I've ordered this latest. Expensive but good, and let's face it, NG fans have always had more money than sense ;-)

Pinball

Kula's Candy
Agreed. And we're far from 'Peak Lockdown' yet. A glimmer of positivity though with China's manufacturing/economy starting to recover. Amazing and dumb how the West outsourced its core economy (manufacturing and IP) to China. Hopefully the present 'issue' will accelerate the reversal of this policy. Just as shale gas helped the US regain control of its energy supply, it can now hopefully regain control of its manufacturing base. But I digress :-)