Fatal Fury: King of Fighters The Definitive Soundtrack

yagamikun

Art of Typing Wiz
20 Year Member
Huh, just saw this. Thanks for the heads up! I wonder why Joe is front and center on the cover rather than Terry, though? Maybe I'm over thinking that, lol - I mean, the US box art for Fatal Fury has Andy punching Terry off of a building so I guess this isn't too far fetched... :confused:

nmsc

n00b
Huh, just saw this. Thanks for the heads up! I wonder why Joe is front and center on the cover rather than Terry, though? Maybe I'm over thinking that, lol - I mean, the US box art for Fatal Fury has Andy punching Terry off of a building so I guess this isn't too far fetched... :confused:

I had the same thought as you, and first thing that stood out.

BlackaneseNiNjA

The Fatal Fury Disciple
15 Year Member

I had the same thought as you, and first thing that stood out.

Whats up guys. They are reusing the cover art from the old Scitron released Fatal Fury Image Album. It’s an interesting choice that they didn’t go with the classic japanese 3-faces art, but maybe they felt this older image album artwork was more action oriented/exciting while still allowing Toshiaki Mori’s classic artwork to be a front and center representation for the first FF title:

cover.jpg

Last edited:

yagamikun

Art of Typing Wiz
20 Year Member
Whats up guys. They are reusing the cover art from the old Scitron released Fatal Fury Image Album. It’s an interesting choice that they didn’t go with the classic japanese 3-faces art, but maybe they felt this older image album artwork was more action oriented/exciting while still allowing Toshiaki Mori’s classic artwork to be a front and center representation for the first FF title:

cover.jpg

Oh yeah! Thanks for pointing this out. I knew I had seen that image somewhere else before! I forgot all about that image album. Lord, I haven't seen that since the 90's. That said, the 3 faces (Japanese AES) cover would have been sick, though. It's one of my favorite pieces of classic SNK art.

KRONOS

Hardened Shock Trooper
Any new info on when/where we can order dis chit?

massimiliano

ネオジオ,
20 Year Member
That's the illustration originally used for the ((slot-1/JAMMA) instructions and the MVS card.
garouden_mvs.jpg

massimiliano

ネオジオ,
20 Year Member
Thanks Mass! To avoid confusion, I wasn’t referring to the origin of the Shinkiro art itself; just the precedence for its use on a previous Fatal Fury soundtrack/album.

I got that, I just took the chance to show off some mvs stuff! ;P

TLKrauser

n00b
do you think brave wave productio will sale at the international market? or it is a confidential production society, i mean don't export to europe for example?!:crying::crying:

GutsDozer

Robot Master., Master Tasuke, Eat Your, Heart Out
10 Year Member
Secret Santa Veteran
That vinyl is sexy.....

BlackaneseNiNjA

The Fatal Fury Disciple
15 Year Member
Thanks for the update. Looking forward to seeing what the track listing will be.

Here ya go :buttrock::

Side A (18:15)
Garou Densetsu Title (NEOGEO)
Garou Densetsu Title (MVS)
Fatal Fury Title (NEOGEO)
Fatal Fury Title (MVS) Ver.1
Three Heads Are Better than One (Player Select)
FIGHT! (Battle Start)
The Hooligan of Downtown (Duck King's Theme)
Haremar Faith Capoeira School - Song of the Fight [Believers Will Be Saved] (Richard Meyer's Theme)
The Sea Knows (Michael Max's Theme)
Four Thousand Years of Chinese History (Tung Fu Rue's Theme)
Results Are Everything (Battle Results)
Suspicious Guy (Interrim Demo)
The King Cobra Is Coming (Hwa Jai's Theme)
The Hero Raiden (Raiden's Theme)

Side B (18:55)
Let's Start (Bonus Game Start)
Keep Going Until the Ends of Hell (Bonus Game Main BGM)
You Are Great! (Bonus Game Victory)
Failure is the Key to Success (Bonus Game Defeat)
Hit by a Stick If You Walk Along the Bridge (Billy Kane's Theme)
Kidnapping (Geese's Subordinates Demo)
Desperate Awakening (Geese Appearance Demo)
A Kiss for Geese (Geese Howard's Theme)
Just a Little Smart Fighting Fellow (2P Battle BGM)
In the Shadows of Victory (Victory Demo)
If You Gaze at Reality (Ending)
I Won't Give Up! (Continue)
Beyond Despair (Game Over)
Enter your name (Battle Records Display)
Fatal Fury Title (MVS) Ver. 2
The Hero Raiden -ROF Arrange ver.-

BlackaneseNiNjA

The Fatal Fury Disciple
15 Year Member
Last edited:

KRONOS

Hardened Shock Trooper

Thanks for posting this BlackaneseNiNjA. No signed copies at Limited Run Games for the CD?
I'm probably going to be one of the few that pre-ordered the CD ver. of this lol. I know there are numerous places to listen to this soundtrack for free, but I'm weirdly happy to finally be able to buy an official western CD release of this.