How old is this forum now?

Tripredacus

Three 6 Mafia
10 Year Member
I won't go to any livestream video site that had viruses or pop-up ads.

Pinball

Kula's Candy
I bet I could catch you like Ash could catch a pokemon. Before you know it I'd have you captive inside a cage, naked, speaking only your name and convinced you have special powers. Really grind your psyche down into madness.
tumblr_m1690hhA7S1qljvv0.gif

Poonman

macebronian
15 Year Member
I remember being here in 2003. I didn't bother much with it as it was a pretty hostile place. It was kinda like a prison; know who you need to know and keep your head down.

I remember inventing smartphones in 1989 but didn't bother with it as it was emitting pretty hostile radiation levels. It was kinda like a CT scan; talk to whoever you needed to and keep your head away.

Forum was obviously more exciting in the early days: new official AES releases, NGPC in stores, the NGF KOF 2000 AES English debates... Even several years ago when TonK had that Aero Fighters 3 AES thread.

That AeroFighters 3 topic was an ominous sign of where the community was heading really. Conversions were getting too good to judge at first look and the AES market was becoming out of control for any regular person to enter (recall AF3 went for 30K or something like that at the time).