How old is this forum now?

I remember being here in 2003. I didn't bother much with it as it was a pretty hostile place. It was kinda like a prison; know who you need to know and keep your head down.

What's changed here since then? Has this place mellowed out? This is a new account as I dunno what happened to my old one.
Was there a migration of the servers at one point?

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
Since ‘99, ya dope.

It says so, right on the front page.

Maybe try again in 17 more years?

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
older than shit

and it's an asylum, not a prison.

awbacon

Kyokughen Trainee
10 Year Member
Hell I feel like I've been here forever and I didn't get here till 1/2009

That's 11 year I'm never getting back

Karou

Gandalf Of Gibberish,
10 Year Member
well 'tommy'' I want to know what your old handle was.
not that I was here

you supposed to put this in old members check in or welcome to the drama, big mistake
you say you know how it works and then demonstrate that you don't respect?

why are you like this?

StevenK

ng.com SFII tournament winner 2002-2023
10 Year Member
well 'tommy'' I want to know what your old handle was.
not that I was here

you supposed to put this in old members check in or welcome to the drama, big mistake
you say you know how it works and then demonstrate that you don't respect?

why are you like this?

You can't ask people that question when you've dodged it yourself for a decade.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
I'm about to make a Warsaw pact with Tommy's face and my fists

oliverclaude

General Morden's Aide
I remember being here in 2003. I didn't bother much with it as it was a pretty hostile place.

I guess you typed in this old as dirt URL to a traumatic event from your past, hoping to find a 404 Not Found! grinning at you from your panel. Fat black capitals on a pure white background. Yeah. Then you'd dance on that digital grave for a while, laughing frenetically, cause you'd finally get an erection after all these impotent years of dysfunction, calling your shrink afterwards, like others do a cigarette, to tell him about your tears of joy. Hmm... tough luck, Tommy. Just don't cancel your next session, yet.

Naika

Street Hoop Star
It's as old as a MILF. It should be called NeoMilf.com.
Twin Peaks bitch.png

I guess you typed in this old as dirt URL to a traumatic event from your past, hoping to find a 404 Not Found! grinning at you from your panel. Fat black capitals on a pure white background. Yeah. Then you'd dance on that digital grave for a while, laughing frenetically, cause you'd finally get an erection after all these impotent years of dysfunction, calling your shrink afterwards, like others do a cigarette, to tell him about your tears of joy. Hmm... tough luck, Tommy. Just don't cancel your next session, yet.

Half of this is true, the other, nonsensical

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
Almost too old for neobuyer.

Pinball

Geese's Thug
This place has its moments, but thankfully the men are old and can't catch you when you run away.

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
This place has its moments, but thankfully the men are old and can't catch you when you run away.

I bet I could catch you like Ash could catch a pokemon. Before you know it I'd have you captive inside a cage, naked, speaking only your name and convinced you have special powers. Really grind your psyche down into madness.