Had a baby and want to sell my collection. Tips?

starscream615

, m(o)(o)bs, they're awesome.
Hi everyone. It's been quite some time since I was active in the MVS buying scene and I have a respectable collection that I am looking to get off my hands along with other items in my gaming collection. The idea is sell enough for a down payment on a bigger house then get out of this one, fix it up a bit, and sell that one. Anyway, I haven't sold anything in quite some time, if ever that I can recall, as I was scared away by the whole Tonk Areo Fighters craziness that went on a while back. I've noticed that the price guides aren't updating and am trying to find out what to place as prices for my games in the for sale section assuming it would be worth it. One of the items I am most concerned about is a pristine Nightmare in the Dark english kit. Can't seem to find enough info about what it's worth now. Anyone have any recommendations on where to brush up so I have a better idea of how to price these games? Thanks in advance. Moobs.

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
Hi everyone. It's been quite some time since I was active in the MVS buying scene and I have a respectable collection that I am looking to get off my hands along with other items in my gaming collection. The idea is sell enough for a down payment on a bigger house then get out of this one, fix it up a bit, and sell that one. Anyway, I haven't sold anything in quite some time, if ever that I can recall, as I was scared away by the whole Tonk Areo Fighters craziness that went on a while back. I've noticed that the price guides aren't updating and am trying to find out what to place as prices for my games in the for sale section assuming it would be worth it. One of the items I am most concerned about is a pristine Nightmare in the Dark english kit. Can't seem to find enough info about what it's worth now. Anyone have any recommendations on where to brush up so I have a better idea of how to price these games? Thanks in advance. Moobs.

Did your wife give birth in the ghetto popeyes?

oliverclaude

General Morden's Aide
Some other price-suggestion lists just to have a comparison Ryan's one, especially if you want sell elsewhere. You'll find them here & here.

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member

giphy.gif

BanishingFlatsAC

formerly DZ
15 Year Member
You live in FL. I'm sure Billy Shitt or Wyo will personally drive to your house and "do you a favor" and take that collection off your hands.

Last edited:

terry.330

Time? Astonishing!
20 Year Member
Remember when I called your wifes titties hogs and you quit the forum after making her go to Popeyes?

You probably smell like BBQ pork rhinds.

Last edited:

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
Hey starscream, Congrats on the baby, post wifepics, cheers

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
are you sure that your baby is more important than your video games and your freedom?

theMot

Reformed collector of junk
10 Year Member
are you sure that your baby is more important than your video games and your freedom?

Agree. If the kid is a failure you might rue the day you sold your collection.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
I guarantee you terry330 jacked off to your wife, starscream. Keep her well-guarded from that pervert

bulbousbeard

Iconic Romhacker Analinguist
I wouldn't sell anything if you have even the most vague sense that you still want it. Kids grow up. You might regret it later.

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
I wouldn't sell anything if you have even the most vague sense that you still want it. Kids grow up. You might regret it later.

Just play everything in mame. It runs better. According to you, the greatest fucking programmer to ever grace this universe.

xb74

Gai's Trainer
10 Year Member
I can understand the need to downsize game collections for more important priorities in life.

For less hassles and lower stress, obviously sell as a lot. You are gonna have to take a hit on price in some regards but am sure you know this.
Otherwise if you got the time and patience, sell em in here to us for respectable (not even close to Ebay) prices and peeps will no doubt Hoover them up real quick.

All the best mate.